No announcement yet.

Explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm if 1/4 men and 1/4 women are still virgins by the age of 30 the solution seems obvious to me...

now there's a idea for a wacky japanese game show.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Yeah but what % of the male population was in the military during World War 2? I imagine very high and they all seemed to do the fanatical thing. Not just kamikaze but banzai charges and seppuku happened all the time. It was part of their culture going back centuries.

It's just bizarre the transformation that Japan has made in such a short amount of time.
      I'll take "varied manifestations of a highly collectivist culture" for $100, Alex.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

What's wrong with being a virgin at 30? Maybe it's their choice
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

LOL
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Unless those 25% are celibate Zen Buddhists, then it's a good sign they are either socially awkward or narcissists with incredibly high standards.

Comment

Don't some of these Japanese people lock themselves in their room for years jerking of to hentai or whatever bizarre things they do.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What's wrong with being a virgin at 30? Maybe it's their choice
                While some people do make that choice, it's highly unlikely that so many would. And that many virgins means a lot fewer kids, which in turn means a big problem down the road.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                  Don't some of these Japanese people lock themselves in their room for years jerking of to hentai or whatever bizarre things they do.
                  Yes, if Drixnak ever returns you can ask him about it. It's why he did an online correspondence IT degree and wants to learn Japanese.
                  Last edited by Riesstiu IV; December 14, 2010, 18:04.

Comment

Well I think it is his perfect future going by his affable, charming personality.
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah but what % of the male population was in the military during World War 2? I imagine very high and they all seemed to do the fanatical thing. Not just kamikaze but banzai charges and seppuku happened all the time. It was part of their culture going back centuries.

It's just bizarre the transformation that Japan has made in such a short amount of time.
                      The people that believed in that stuff all killed themselves, therefore it's kinda self explanatory.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

To slap a Jap definitely sounds like a euphemism
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                            Yes, if Drixnak ever returns you can ask him about it. It's why he did an online correspondence IT degree and wants to learn Japanese.
                            I miss him.
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                            X