Clear All

Next step is the holographic doctor!
    Blah

Comment

Explain

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Easy enough.

Nisan didn’t mean to fall in love with Nemutan [...]
      Nemutan doesn’t really have a leg. She’s a stuffed pillowcase — a 2-D depiction of a character, Nemu, from an X-rated version of a PC video game called Da Capo, printed on synthetic fabric [...]
      Nemu is the loudmouthed little sister of the main character, whom she calls nisan, or “big brother,” a nickname Nisan adopted as his own when he met Nemu [...]
      According to a government survey, more than a quarter of unmarried men and women between the ages of 30 and 34 are virgins
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Greatest country in the world.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

1/4 of Japanese adults in their early 30s are virgins? That just can't be true.

Comment

DaShi has been slacking off...

Comment

Explain people going to a cinema to watch actors whose performance has been recorded on film rather than going to theatres to watch actors performing live on stage?
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                It's still mind boggling to me how this is a society composed of the children and grandchildren of those who fought crazy in the Pacific War. I mean I don't think mujahadeen are as fanatical and suicidal as the Japanese soldiers and pilots were. And they're only 5 generations or so removed from samurai and shoguns.
                From fanatics to HelloKitty in such a short jump. I agree, something is going to give at some point...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

They just shifted their fanaticism from love of country to something else.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Miku makes it to Poly
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                      Explain people going to a cinema to watch actors whose performance has been recorded on film rather than going to theatres to watch actors performing live on stage?
                      Very easy!

Stage actors are crap, stage plays are crap.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Very easy!

Skyline and MacGruber might have a thing or two to say about that
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

FACT: Those movies came from stage actors
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Very easy!

Simply not true.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You live too close to Stratford.

Comment

I have access to very good stage plays and actors.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X