No announcement yet.

Explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll agree with you on the church basement type shows but in fairness a feature film shot on handy cam would probably suck as well.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
      Skyline and MacGruber might have a thing or two to say about that
      Sounds like a dodgy fashion company.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Don't tell me that Ontario has a fake Stratford AS WELL.

Comment

Stratford, with an Avon river...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You bloody copied the river too? Cheap rip-off merchants!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

To be fair, the river is only called "Avon" when it's in Stratford.

It returns to it's proper name of "Thames" when it goes up to London.

(I am not joking.)
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

That's new...
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

You lot must've been really homesick when you founded Canada
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Only the folks in Ontario. They were loyalists and, in general, cowardly children.

Comment

Well if they burnt the White House, they are fine in my book
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        To be fair, the river is only called "Avon" when it's in Stratford.

It returns to it's proper name of "Thames" when it goes up to London.

(I am not joking.)
                        You should be joking, because otherwise you're just wrong.
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          Only the folks in Ontario. They were loyalists and, in general, cowardly children.
                          *cough*

New York.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                            You bloody copied the river too? Cheap rip-off merchants!
                            I live on Trafalgar Street.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                              *cough*

New York.
                              Yeah but we didn't name the Hudson River the New Ouse.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

That's very good Albert...you must've googled the name of the river that flows through York, because you wouldn't have known otherwise Bet you can't tell me the name of the other river in York off the top of your head. Hell, I bet you couldn't even pronounce that one properly
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X