Poly Off Topic Users - The Dumbass Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I guarantee you that investment banks had far larger DBs with far more asinine schemas than whatever Poly has...

As for backing up, what's the problem?

It's MySQL, no?
    It is MySQL.
    I am not familiar with it at all, neither am I with putty or the linux environment. So the hints you gave make it still hardly understandable for me, thought thanks a lot anyway.
    Jeroen is now on it. He wasn't able to get anything done b/c of being too busy, but now he's working on it.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

You don't need to understand it. You just need to type it and replace the parameters with whatever you have...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm not certain, but I believe post count is simply incremented by one each time you post, and that's it; it doesn't decrement for deleted posts or anything else other than admin giving you a PCR. But like I said, I could be wrong.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
          I am posting to check my post count, please delete this post when I am finished.

EDIT: I am finished, and I am distressed that I am at 9000 posts exactly.
          If you're distressed, can you imagine how the rest of us feel?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have given up on my request, remembering that I'm a moderator or something like that, and thus no one knows how to ban or pcr me.

Comment

I know!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                I know!
                Lies.

Everyone knows Mr Plumpie knows nothing.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I think he was saying he knows that I'm a moderator and thus he knows that he doesn't know how to give me a PCR

Comment

I know how to ban and PCR all of you, I just don't have the access to do it. And I'd really need a lot of access to 'ban' RP.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      I think he was saying he knows that I'm a moderator and thus he knows that he doesn't know how to give me a PCR
                      Ask me to give you a PCR.........
                      9000 is a number I can remember......

Comment

• You really are diabolical you know... pretending like you don't know how to PCR me until I give up and get like 13 extra posts... then claiming you remember how, but conveniently forgetting that I've asked for a PCR already in this thread (and for years )

Ok.. please give me a PCR.

9013... remember it's 9000 with bad luck! (If you want to go more and give me negatives, that'd be fine. Like take away the 40k posts from Asher, but take them from my post count. I doubt you know how to do it though! )

Comment

• You really are diabolical you know... pretending like you don't know how to PCR me until I give up and get like 13 extra posts... then claiming you remember how, but conveniently forgetting that I've asked for a PCR already in this thread (and for years )

Ok.. please give me a PCR.

9013... remember it's 9000 with bad luck! (If you want to go more and give me negatives, that'd be fine. Like take away the 40k posts from Asher, but take them from my post count. I doubt you know how to do it though! )

Comment

• Oh ****ING HELL NO! A DP when post count is so crucial. Now how is Cybershy going to remember what my post count is? This is further evidence that this site is run by a diabolical duo. Like Pinky and the Brain. (We all know which one is Pinky!)

Comment

• Why does he even need to remember?
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I'm sorry, you ruined it with the DP.
                                I was about to manually keep your PC at 0, but now the moment is gone. too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X