Poly Off Topic Users - The Dumbass Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Psych profs do.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      I don't mind conversation + invective, it's invective by itself that's tedious.

ACCEPTABLE:
      "I think the Israelis should stop all settlements if they expect to continue receiving military aid from the US."
      "You can't treat an ally that way, dumbass."

NOT ACCEPTABLE:
      "Dumbass, I'm so tired of your feeble attempts at wit."
      "Every time you call me a dumbass, it shows you're insecure about yourself and possibly have a small penis. My psych professor said so."
      "Your psych prof is a dumbass too."
      Yeah, I pretty much agree.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dumbass
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

*******ing ** ***er
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You have a small penis and are a psych prof!

Comment

That's not what your MOM said.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                All Psych profs do.
                Au contraire, some psych professors are women and don't have any penis at all. Unless they're into Freud; those psych profs all have to grow little vestigial peckers as part of their theses.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  That's not what your MOM said.
                  YES, it's exactly what she told me!

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  Au contraire, some psych professors are women and don't have any penis at all. Unless they're into Freud; those psych profs all have to grow little vestigial peckers as part of their theses.
                  Even the female psych profs aren't genuinely female, they do have penii. This is why they studied Psych in the first place, in search of a coping mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    Quite possibly. Nevertheless, I think it would be a nice change of pace. Isn't anyone else bored of the neverending stream of invective that settles for conversation here?
                    I came here for an argurment not abuse.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                      I'm more than happy to be civil to those posters that deserve it. Plenty of posters here I've swapped posts with that I've never been mean to once in the whole time I've posted here.
                      Lies!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        Instead of removing the post, that post would be designated as a dumbass post. Along with the regular post count there would be a dumbass post count. Both could be displayed. We could even have a set of titles associated with them that change as the count increases like, newb dumbass, experienced dumbass, king of the dumbasses, douche. etc.
                        That's even a better idea!
                        We can then give all members the option to either see the normal posts only or only the dumbass posts!
                        And the dumbass people can then vote dumbass posts back into normal if they're not dumbass enough.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          What do I have to do for a PCR?

I would LOVE it if you could give me a -42000 post count.
                          You can't get a PCR b/c of your track record. You'd have to live with that.
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Huh?

My track record is so perfect that I can never get a PCR?

Comment

I smell a fight!
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Too bad. In the old days, that request would have been granted quickly.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X