Poly Off Topic Users - The Dumbass Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm viewing it as a challenge.

I've been so perfect, I need to do something extra bad to get my PCR.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't see how you can do it with Kenobi absent.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Can I get a PCR? I'm sick of KH lording his Double Deity status over me.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The question is, what depths did he plumb to get it?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I take it that the twit situation is totally acceptable then?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Okay I have an idea...

You ever hear the old Jerry Seinfeld joke about motorists giving each other the middle finger?

Sorry, embedding is disabled by request but worth checking out.

In the same logic, I say instead of this quick "****" or "dumbass" thing (I mean really, can't even spell out ******?), put some umpf in the insult by working on it. I mean the retarded comment that precipitated the insult took some work to write. I've already suggested embedding a particular clip from the movie Billy Madison. Something along those lines.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Worst embedtion ever. Dumbass.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  I don't see how you can do it with Kenobi absent.
                  Kidicious
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's not as dishonest as Kenobi to get your blood boiling.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      Worst embedtion ever. Dumbass.
                      I'd like to see you in embed it... I'm WAITING.
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Embedding disabled by request
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                          Go ahead and embed it, Dashi. Since you called me a dumbass for not being able to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            It has come to my attention that some users are unhappy that so many posts are just users calling each other dumbass.

To remedy this I'd like to propose the following:

Would every user endeavour not to post as much dumb stuff? This will save other users having to call you a dumbass.

Thanks!

Good idea. I shall stop posting immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Go ahead and embed it, Dashi. Since you called me a dumbass for not being able to do it.
                              I called you a dumbass for trying to embed the unembedable (which I'm considering making your nickname).
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                                It has come to my attention that some users are unhappy that so many posts are just users calling each other dumbass.

To remedy this I'd like to propose the following:

Would every user endeavour not to post as much dumb stuff? This will save other users having to call you a dumbass.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X