Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    Oerdin hasn't been back since his racist tirade
    When did that happen? I always knew that dude was a racist and I wanted to be there when he finally revealed his true colors.

Comment

• http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...=1#post5887481

Comment

• Oerdin is mentally unhinged. It's safe to say he's probably suffering from PTSD from Iraq - imagine being all gung-ho about wanting to invade the place and realising your country ****ed up when you get there...!?

Still, going to Iraq was one of the best things that happened to him as it cured about 50% of his douchyness...

Just need to figure out what to do about the other 50%.
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• The scary thing about Oerdin was that his MOS was Psychological Operations. He was trained specifically to 'win the hearts and minds' of the Iraqi people. That's scary.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Oerdin was alright. We had a beer or two together once. He was racist for lulz and failed. He's not like Heracletus.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• That's why I'm saying he's unhinged. Damaged even. He seems mostly OK, but seems to nut off on one every now and again...

Comment

• Sort of like yourself...
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• MOBIUS sucks. Next time that you're here, remember this.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I've already been to your tinpot redneck state - I got the **** out voluntarily, thank you very much!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      Sort of like yourself...
                      You're right. Every now and again I allow myself to be engaged in a pointless argument on this site and then realise the futility of it all.

Comment

• "Every now and then"?

All anybody has to do is mention a Middle Eastern country...
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Lebanon

Comment

• Too easy. One step to Israel.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I wanted to ensure we get a good show.

Comment

• I also suggest to you Dallas is better for you, Great for transport and other things.
                                Better then other cities. Easy to available every thing in this city.

Comment

Working...
                                X