No announcement yet.

Obesity in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ignored the part irrelevant to the discussion (ie the ad hominem). But I suppose that was the foundation of your argument. It usually is.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• What ad hominem? I simply called into question the fact that you are completely secretive about anything about you yet you drop into topics when you feel confident to throw insults at people. You're the only guy I know of on this forum who talks **** but doesn't reveal anything about himself. Furthermore, you've proven time and again your inability to recognize satire and wit just like Albi which further calls into question your basis for attacking the intelligence of others. I'll say it again, the topic about the Earth ending relatively soon was made specifically for you and Albi. Nothing amuses me more than to watch you make a complete idiot of yourself as you dive head first into a shallow pool thinking you have something to attack with.

Comment

• Do you know what ad hominem means?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Can you answer any of these questions I'm proposing to you?
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Yes. If we're going to go by the traditional definition then I could just as easily throw it at you as well. You seem like a real poser to me. I've seen them over the years on here. That would explain why you are so secretive about anything about you, and why you would flaunt a quote from Columbia university in your signature.

Comment

• Yes.
              Really? Because you're still doing it. There's no substance to your arguments.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• How is there no substance? You apparently think I'm going to let you get away with jumping into these topics and hurling insults without revealing anything about yourself? You're pretty stupid if you think you can make other people the subject all the time.

Comment

• Hey, if you post stuff here, peeps are gonna talk about it. Do you know how public forums work?
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Yes, but you don't have a right to. First, your intelligence is too low to be hurling insults. Your inability to recognize satire and wit is proof of that which is why I have come to the point where I make topics specifically to watch you make an ass of yourself along with Albi. Second, you refuse to reveal anything about yourself and your posting style is like a hit and run. You basically wait for others to trash someone then you jump in also. I'm guessing you're like that in real life too. You don't seem like a very assertive guy. 日本語を話せますか?

Comment

• That seems kind of racist. You decide he's not very assertive and this makes you conclude he must be asian?

Comment

• I didn't say anywhere that he was Asian now did I?

Comment

• So why do you think he can read moonspeak?

Comment

• I don't know if he can. I'm basically telling him to put his money where his mouth is. So far he hasn't demonstrated anything even remotely redeeming about himself. He doesn't have the right to insult others unless he reveals a certain baseline about himself and at the very least stops falling face first into such obviously fake posts that I make.

Comment

• I'm still wondering why you associate asians with non-assertiveness.

Comment

• No, Drix is just upset about me being in Japan. He's sent me pms begging me to tell him about it because he wants to go there and live out his fantasy of being a Naruto larper.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X