Obesity in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
    I don't know if he can. I'm basically telling him to put his money where his mouth is. So far he hasn't demonstrated anything even remotely redeeming about himself. He doesn't have the right to insult others unless he reveals a certain baseline about himself and at the very least stops falling face first into such obviously fake posts that I make.
    Which posts of yours were fake? I'm going to say the biochem phd stuff, because that's pretty out there. But I've said that already.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      No, Drix is just upset about me being in Japan. He's sent me pms begging me to tell him about it because he wants to go there and live out his fantasy of being a Naruto larper.
      That doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Yes, but you don't have a right to. First, your intelligence is too low to be hurling insults.
        日本語を話せますか?
        How high must ones intelligence be to hurl an insult?

Comment

• You're not in Japan. Have you ever even been to Japan? I don't think so since you couldn't read what I just posted. Yet again, you can't back anything up about yourself. You're a total fake. One of the biggest losers I have ever seen on Apolyton. At least losers like Albi aren't afraid to reveal themselves.

Comment

• How high must ones intelligence be to hurl an insult?
            At least Albi's level.

Comment

You're not in Japan. Have you ever even been to Japan? I don't think so since you couldn't read what I just posted.
              Dude, I know nothing about moonspeak and even I can guess what you wrote.

Comment

• I think those roids and your boring diet are getting to you, Snackypoos...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• DriX has an unhealthy obsession with me and Alpert as well. In my case, I think it was because I gave him good advice in the past, while being wholly unimpressed with his "accomplishments" (sorry, Drix. They just aren't.). So now, in order to feel better about his own sad situation (one that many Americans are sharing, so no real need to feel down about it), he's desperately trying to show that he's better than me and Alpert. Actually, Alpert is in a better situation than DriX right now as far as finding a job is concerned. He has a better education, better work experience, and a better attitude. Alpert just needs to reevaluate his current position and take the necessary steps to achieve his goals.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• What obsession? I respond only when you post in my topics or come at me. I'll admit, the resume advice was decent, but then again I can get resume advice from just about anyone. It says nothing about your abilities. I'm not sure how he has a better education either. As usual you're making statements and hoping everyone will view you as a source of authority on what you post about. The problem is that no one knows anything about you, which is why you use that little Columbia University quote in your signature to give base to your claims. Even if you were a Columbia graduate, it would only further lower you in my eyes since it would mean you were stupid enough to pay that kind of money for an upper level liberal arts degree.

Comment

What obsession?
                      "DaShi, tell me all about yourself. How do you live? How do you LOVE?"

"DaShi, I made this thread just for you. "

I respond only when you post in my topics or come at me. I'll admit, the resume advice was decent, but then again I can get resume advice from just about anyone. It says nothing about your abilities. I'm not sure how he has a better education either. As usual you're making statements and hoping everyone will view you as a source of authority on what you post about. The problem is that no one knows anything about you, which is why you use that little Columbia University quote in your signature to give base to your claims. Even if you were a Columbia graduate, it would only further lower you in my eyes since it would mean you were stupid enough to pay that kind of money for an upper level liberal arts degree.
                      Dude, you got a marketing degree.

Go Gators!
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DriX has an unhealthy obsession with me and Alpert as well. In my case, I think it was because I gave him good advice in the past, while being wholly unimpressed with his "accomplishments" (sorry, Drix. They just aren't.). So now, in order to feel better about his own sad situation (one that many Americans are sharing, so no real need to feel down about it), he's desperately trying to show that he's better than me and Alpert. Actually, Alpert is in a better situation than DriX right now as far as finding a job is concerned. He has a better education, better work experience, and a better attitude. Alpert just needs to reevaluate his current position and take the necessary steps to achieve his goals.
                        Wow, Drixnak even left a visitor message on your profile.

Comment

while being wholly unimpressed with his "accomplishments" (sorry, Drix. They just aren't.).
                          Hmmm, a ****ed back; small balls from roids; unemployed; a reeeally boring diet...

Yep, I am so jealous of your life Drixy!
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• You gave the impression that you were living and doing business in Japan. I've made no secret of the fact that I'm interested in doing the same in the future possibly. Obviously this is not the case for you. As far as marketing goes, I'm about to have a degree in IT security.

Comment

You gave the impression that you were living and doing business in Japan. I've made no secret of the fact that I'm interested in doing the same in the future possibly. Obviously this is not the case for you. As far as marketing goes, I'm about to have a degree in IT security.
                              Yes, you and thousands of other students seeking a job who don't have an online degree or the albatrosses of a marketing degree and a failed business around their necks. Some from schools like Columbia.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• If I weren't worried about my career I might do something stupid like pull your IP address and give you a taste of what I can do. That being said, nowhere along the line here have you proven anywhere that you can talk down to me. At the end of the day, degrees are just pieces of paper. The real ability is how much you can teach yourself in as short a period of time as possible. The only reason I got a degree was to make it official. I have no doubt that if we were to compare IQs you would fail miserably in comparison to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X