No announcement yet.

Obesity in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surprised that someone so interested in biochemistry isn't knowledgeable about the benefits of fish oil.
    Actually, I used to take it myself. Until I read some studies regarding its effects and the balance between polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats. I forget where I read it, but fish oil is incredibly overrated. In fact, I think I recall seeing a study just recently that showed fish oils have no effect on the prevalence of heart disease.

Comment

• I like how Mr Curds and Whey protein roidhead look-at-me has a girly back pain!
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Alby, please explain how using steroids is somehow different from "doing squats heavy" or drinking lots of milk. Why does it matter to you what methods someone uses to acquire muscle mass?
        Albi can't explain anything because he doesn't know anything. The guy is a complete tool. He's just regurgitating what he read on a forum. I kid you not, he is actually using the same lines that have been spammed all over bodybuilding.com for years. He's one of those idiots on the supplements board. They're a dime a dozen.

Comment

• Umm... last time was my second time... this will be my third
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
            I like how Mr Curds and Whey protein roidhead look-at-me has a girly back pain!
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Well Albi, I see you have sunk to a new low. You have fallen to the point of making "lol" posts at half-baked attempts at wit from none other than MOBIUS in order to establish a feeling of belonging within the group and to add ammunition to your incredibly weak attacks. In all my years on here I don't think I've seen a poster self-implode like you have. That in itself is some sort of talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
                Actually, I used to take it myself. Until I read some studies regarding its effects and the balance between polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats. I forget where I read it, but fish oil is incredibly overrated. In fact, I think I recall seeing a study just recently that showed fish oils have no effect on the prevalence of heart disease.
                Ah, so you're just convinced by the most recent studies you've read.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• 'Roids will shrink your balls. Think of it as divine justice. "Nuff said.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• To be fair, I'm not laughing at the herniated disc. I'm laughing at Mr. Curds and Whey Protein

Comment

• I was always suspicious of fish oil anyway. I don't know how much you know about the supplement industry, but it's completely unregulated and it's had very few studies on most of the supplements out there. It's no surprise at all to me that fish oil does not have the effects it is touted to have. I put it right up there with all the herbal supplements being touted. In my defense, I used fish oil because I read the same posts Albi did when I was a noob too. The difference was I was smart enough to figure out the deal.

Comment

• 'Roids will shrink your balls. Think of it as divine justice. "Nuff said.
                        Only temporarily. That's why there's things like HCG and toremifene citrate.

Comment

• Right, so you've never read any actual scientific research done on it.

I really shouldn't make fun of your interest in a biochem PhD. You'll get enough of that from admissions committees.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I've read articles on the studies done. I don't have time to go read the actual studies. Also, who are you to even talk Dashi? You won't even reveal the country you live in, let alone anything about your background whatsoever. All you have is this little quote from Columbia, which basically just shows you spent huge amounts of money on a liberal arts graduate degree. Assuming of course that you even actually attended there. Nice job.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
                              I've read articles on the studies done. I don't have time to go read the actual studies.
                              Do you even know what a biochemist does?
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I see you completely ignored everything I just wrote. I think that pretty much confirms everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X