No announcement yet.

**** virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea what the square footage of my house is. Not even a ballpark clue.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Really? My girlfriend and I pay $1.55/sq ft/month.
      I pay 32 cents per square foot per month
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        I don't know what Calgary looks like but considering...

Calgary:

Philly:

Yes, you live in the boondocks with open plains and farmland.
        Calgary is a physically very large city because we have insane amounts of space available, which means there is less high-density housing and more houses with yards (suburban type environment).

It's under no circumstances "rural".
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Dude. You live in Canada... Rural in this case is not an insult.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            I have no idea what the square footage of my house is. Not even a ballpark clue.
            What about the square meterage? Square fathomage?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              Calgary is a physically very large city because we have insane amounts of space available, which means there is less high-density housing and more houses with yards (suburban type environment).

It's under no circumstances "rural".

Area this time:

Calgary:
              - Metro 5,107.43 km2 (1,972 sq mi)
              Philly:
              - Metro 11,989 km2 (4,629 sq mi)
              Philly metro area has 2.3x the area and 3.25x the population density

And you say you're not rural!

Asher, would you describe your next door neighbor as 'over yonder'?
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Are you seriously saying this looks 'rural', Alby?

Just because it's not overcrowded, cramped, and impoverished like Philly doesn't make it rural. I'm not sure you know what the word means.

The reason housing is so cheap in Philly is no one WANTS to live there. They live there if they have to.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I pay 32 cents per square foot per month
                  That's because you live in a **** neighborhood where nobody with any money wants to live.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Well interms of suckiness I say you loose.

Edit: @ Alpie
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Area this time:

Calgary:

Philly:

Philly metro area has 2.3x the area and 3.25x the population density

And you say you're not rural!
                      Are you a ******? A difference of 30% takes you to rural?
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Are you seriously saying this looks 'rural', Alby?

Just because it's not overcrowded, cramped, and impoverished like Philly doesn't make it rural. I'm not sure you know what the word means.

I don't care about pictures! I see the statistics! Your city is considerably smaller and less dense.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                          Are you a ******? A difference of 30% takes you to rural?
                          Explain your math. A difference of 30% in what?

Comment

I don't care about pictures! I see the statistics! Your city is considerably smaller and less dense.
                            So compared to Hong Kong or Tokyo, we can conclusively say Philly is rural.

Comment

Explain your math. A difference of 30% in what?
                              Density, ******
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

So compared to Hong Kong or Tokyo, we can conclusively say Philly is rural.
                                Calgary's pop density is 3500/square mile... Philly's is 11.5K... Tokyo's is 15.1K... there's more distance between Philly and Calgary than Philly and Tokyo

Comment

Working...
                                X