**** virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    "These people deserve compensation, so let's propose an amendment that compensates only those amongst them that need it the least."

"That seems silly."

"You hate these people die hate fire death kill omg!"
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      That was not up for referendum. Nothing else was up for referendum. Only this. If it was this versus something else maybe something else... but only this was up for referendum. Again, if not all can benefit, none shall. Nice.
      So you'd vote for a bad choice just because it's the only one?
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
        So you'd vote for a bad choice just because it's the only one?
        I'd vote for doing something rather than nothing!
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

That was not up for referendum. Nothing else was up for referendum. Only this. If it was this versus something else maybe something else... but only this was up for referendum. Again, if not all can benefit, none shall. Nice.
          Just proving my point that 'fairness' is purely in the eye of the beholder.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Nice to know that there are 'geniuses' out there like Kuci and KH who think it's some absurdity that a 24-year old soldier who lost his legs and was paralyzed in an IED blast in Afghanistan be exempted from paying property tax.

WOW. You two are unfathomably stupid.

The VA compensation for 100% total disability is $2673/month or $32K pre-tax annually. Keep in mind the designation 100% disability is given for someone considered unemployable. Yay! Let's do even less for disabled veterans so they can all be homeless beggars!

Holy **** you two are so ****ing wrong it's not even funny.

With 2673 dollars per month you can live like a king as an expat in many third world countries
            I need a foot massage

Comment

in almost every third world country. a monthly income of R$6000+, even here is rio, would give you amazing standard of living.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I make less than 2673 dollars per month and I am comfortably middle class in Argentina, 2673 dollars per month is 5.5 times the minimun wage here
                I need a foot massage

Comment

That's nice. It's also irrelevant. We're not shipping our disabled veterans to Argentina.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

We could ship them to Tennessee though, you can get a house for $40k there...

This doesn't account for rural/etc parts of states... but:
                    Find out which states have the highest per capita income for the years 1980-present.

Also, remember that a 100% disabled person would get SS and so make more than $32k per year. Also, they make more for dependents...

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You should ship them to Argentina, then you can cut their benefits and save money. And I bet the property taxes are lower too. A fair solution for everyone.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

The House version of the bill passed unanimously on a 99-0 vote on February 15, 2010, and passed the Virginia State Senate on a 39-0 vote on February 26, 2010[2]
                        Well we know the Virginia State Assembly doesn't have any total retards.
                        They just didn't want to get smeared by idiots like you. Stupid people have a tendency to get into a self-righteous rage about stuff they don't understand. One of the drawbacks of universal suffrage is we have people like Albert voting.

Comment

Maybe better to ship them to Mexico?

1. They are loyal to the US
                          2. Cheaper drugs/medicine/etc
                          3. They know how to use guns
                          4. Cheaper taxes
                          5. Lower costs

We could 'encourage' them to set up some sort of militia...

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian View Post
                            That's nice. It's also irrelevant. We're not shipping our disabled veterans to Argentina.

-Arrian
                            I was thinking more of Mexico, unless it becomes even more ****ed up because of the drugs war

If I recall correctly, thee are more than half a million expats living in Mexico
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

It can get more ****ed up from the drug war?

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

It can get more ****ed up ?
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X