Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember that big stink caused by ignoramuses about "niggardly"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    Come on sweetheart. You've had ~2 hours to pick. Make a definitive statement as to which type of ****** you want to be:

1) The type of ****** that makes factually incorrect statements
    2) The type of ****** who manages to misconstrue the meaning of a word after having been given 20 posts of context to anchor it to
    Well, I pick #3 - KH had a brainfart and tries to defend it
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm quite happy to let poly judge based on the posts in this thread.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, that will probably consolate you, but it won't change your knowledgede of defeat

Oh, wait, maybe Poly doesn't agree with you
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

To summarize this thread:

-KH, DaShi, Elok and others all discuss the actual OP's topic
          -BC wanders in, and misunderstanding the entire thread to that point, construes the word "both" as meaning "niggardly" and "denigrate", when any reasonably intelligent person would have understood it to mean "denigrate" and "******"
          -KH, the humanist that he is, construes BC's statement as having the less retarded meaning (being a mistake in fact rather than an inability to understand simple sentences), but realizes within a minute or so that BC may IN FACT be that big a moron and posts an addendum
          -BC begins to scoot and scurry about in order to avoid having to admit that he's a moron

Being both a ****** and disingenuous in the same thread is a neat trick.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Anything to add, my ****** librarian friend?
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

To summarize this thread:

-KH, DaShi, Elok and others all discuss the actual OP's topic
              -BC wanders in, and misunderstanding the entire thread to that point, construes the word "both" as meaning "niggardly" and "denigrate", when any reasonably intelligent person would have understood it to mean "denigrate" and "******"
              -KH, the humanist that he is, construes BC's statement as having the less retarded meaning (being a mistake in fact rather than an inability to understand simple sentences), but realizes within a minute or so that BC may IN FACT be that big a moron and posts an addendum
              -BC begins to scoot and scurry about in order to avoid having to admit that he's a moron

Being both a ****** and disingenuous in the same thread is a neat trick.
              KH is desperate and tries to force innocent posters into his camp

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sorry sweetheart, you're back on the ignore list due to terminal stupidity.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Anything to add, my ****** librarian friend?
                  Yeah, you will do anything to prevent that you are proven wrong

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Only on poly does retardation meet dullness while attending a exquisite banquet stocked with cheap liquor.

Drinking usually cheers me up.
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Sorry sweetheart, you're back on the ignore list due to terminal stupidity.
                      Last desperate move - yeah, that is really an argument worth considering - well, I see it as you admit your fault and no longer can defend your pow. Honestly KH, I really don't care about being on your ignore list or not.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                        Only on poly does retardation meet dullness while attending a exquisite banquet stocked with cheap liquor.

Drinking usually cheers me up.
                        Stop describing the threads that you and albie take over.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Stop describing the threads that you and albie take over.
                          I can't help it every thread I post in ends up being taken over by me and Alby.
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            I've had my irises burned so that the government won't be able to track me.
                            What about the GPS in your penis?
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                              I can't help it every thread I post in ends up being taken over by me and Alby.
                              They all go the same way:

H: What if we postulate all these ridiculous situations and ignore all these other confounding factors? Then we should be blatant racists

A: That's racist!
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What about the GPS in your penis?
                                Circumcision takes care of that, why do you think Jews run the world and a Muslim lives in the White House

Comment

Working...
                                X