Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SERIOUS(ish) for KH] Humans won't be around in 5bn years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    That's fine, but there's no room for people like you in the future.
    Are you planning to write a novel about a present-day man who awakens in the future gay utopia sort of like Bellamy's "Looking Backward" as an attempt to further the homosexual cause?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Stop being so gay.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        That's fine, but there's no room for people like you in the future.

AS long as there is place for my type in the present
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

That's the spirit!
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Seriously, why the hell does anyone care what will happen in 5bn years? (Exept for me, of course. I plan to live forever )
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

if you think about it a bit more... if you live for 5bn years, you will be a god, maybe a gay god , but a god notheless.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

So longevity implies omnipotence? Interesting logic there.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                  Seriously, why the hell does anyone care what will happen in 5bn years? (Exept for me, of course. I plan to live forever )
                  I'd settle for a couple of thousand. Even five hundered would be pretty nice.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Good luck with that, then.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                    X