Got Steam? Get in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    The frickin' Army still hasn't sent me my stop lose pay. They said it could take up to three months!
    That's perfect! The game should be fully patched by then!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Hey Asher, remember a long time ago when I made some comment about Kuciwalker not being like human and asking if he even listens to music?

I found out what he likes. He listens to Nobuo Uematsu all day. Apparently, this Uematsu is a video game music composer who makes the music for the Final Fantasy games. He also likes some band named Explosions in the Sky. You ever heard of that?

I just can't imagine listening to video game music like that outside of a game. That's weird to me.

Oh and one of his favorite songs is "We didn't start the fire"
      Nobuo Uematsu
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
        selfbiased
        No italics!!

My steam name is OzzyKP
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Hey Asher, remember a long time ago when I made some comment about Kuciwalker not being like human and asking if he even listens to music?

I found out what he likes. He listens to Nobuo Uematsu all day. Apparently, this Uematsu is a video game music composer who makes the music for the Final Fantasy games. He also likes some band named Explosions in the Sky. You ever heard of that?

I just can't imagine listening to video game music like that outside of a game. That's weird to me.

Oh and one of his favorite songs is "We didn't start the fire"
          While I've heard him too much to want to listen to his stuff on an MP3 player or anything like that, Uematsu wrote some catchy tunes.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
          X