Got Steam? Get in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    You do realize that's equivalent to 33.5 DAYS of playing Team Fortress?
    Ive been slacking too. I've played that since I bought it a year ago. I didn't play at all from april to september 1st.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      Ive been slacking too. I've played that since I bought it a year ago. I didn't play at all from april to september 1st.
      That's an average of over 3 hours a day for 7 months!
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oh Asher, turns out I never set up a Steam ID so I don't even have one to give you
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oerdin: Oerdin
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            You have to understand... this is also sociological research for me. I have no understandings of your culture.
            Unless you're a legitimate researcher, this kind of exhaustive sociological research of the people you know is called stalking.

SP
            I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

fine... iluvgloriagaynor

I don't have civ though... waiting for Oerdin to buy me my copy
              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; September 23, 2010, 00:35.

Comment

Gah. I can't have someone with a gay name like that on my friends list.

Sorry.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What's so gay about iluvgloriagaynor?

"I am what I am
                  I am my own special creation
                  So come take a look
                  Give me the hook
                  Or the ovation
                  It's my world
                  That I want to have a little pride
                  My world
                  And it's not a place I have to hide in
                  Life's not worth a dam
                  Till I can say
                  I am what I am "

Comment

Why do you keep changing what you claim your name to be?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Do you bang your own drum? Some think it's noise, I think it's pretty.

Life is a sham until you can shout out 'I am what I am!'

Comment

I bang my own drum usually once a day. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Asher, it seems I can change my profile name at will... right now, it's iluvgloriagaynor. What do you think it should be instead?

Comment

closetedmarine85

Comment

no

Comment

How about friendofdorothy?

Comment

Working...
                                X