• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post

How about friendofdorothy?
    Oh man, this is just too much.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I didn't get it til I googled it...

In the early 1980s, the Naval Investigative Service was investigating homosexuality in the Chicago area. Agents discovered that gay men sometimes referred to themselves as "friends of Dorothy." Unaware of the historical meaning of the term, the NIS believed that a woman named Dorothy was at the center of a massive ring of homosexual military personnel. The NIS launched an enormous hunt for Dorothy, hoping to find her and convince her to reveal the names of gay servicemembers
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

See? It's totally relevant to you as part of the navy.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sir Og
          Quendelie axan!

Comment

fnwilborn
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Does anyone here have an opinion on CIV 5? Is it worth BUYING. I don't want to listen to what the virgins in the Civ 5 forum think.

Comment

It is much better than Civ3. It is not yet the quality of Civ4. But it is very fun. I recommend it.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

johnthenerd83
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Bumpity bump bump
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Getting civ v tonight. I might play a game tomorrow if I don't have too much work to do.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

hey everyone,

I'm on it! add me! dNinot
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            fine... iluvgloriagaynor

I don't have civ though... waiting for Oerdin to buy me my copy
                            The frickin' Army still hasn't sent me my stop lose pay. They said it could take up to three months!
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin, I didn't know you were in the Army. When was your last deployment?
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Oerdin served in Iraq as part of the reserves in like 2005-2006?

Comment

Working...
                                X