Got Steam? Get in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit: NVM, pm me if you want it
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      edit: NVM, pm me if you want it
      Do you listen to Final Fantasy music all day like your brother?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No.

Rush

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Hey Asher, remember a long time ago when I made some comment about Kuciwalker not being like human and asking if he even listens to music?

I found out what he likes. He listens to Nobuo Uematsu all day. Apparently, this Uematsu is a video game music composer who makes the music for the Final Fantasy games. He also likes some band named Explosions in the Sky. You ever heard of that?
          I've heard of them, they're a little pompous and boring, but good under certain conditions.

Clearly obsessively investigating meaningless facts to the point of stalking people on the Internet is a passion of yours. Heads up: girls find this creepy.

SP
          I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

No.

Rush
            ****ing biggest ****ing nerd ever.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

MRT is of French descent?

and

Team Fortress 2
              803.7 hrs on record

HOLY CRAP DUDE!
              I enjoy my time killing mans.
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                I enjoy my time killing mans.
                You do realize that's equivalent to 33.5 DAYS of playing Team Fortress?
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No.

Rush
                  Limbaugh?

Comment

You do realize you're one of the creepiest members of this board?

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                      ****ing biggest ****ing nerd ever.

PS: It's not like that's the only band I listen to...

Comment

You do realize you're one of the creepiest members of this board?
                        To be fair, I was curious to see what games people in this thread have but for some reason, kuciwalker was coming up with nothing on steam's search so I googled it and then I saw his Zune Social and got curious because of my previous comments that I referenced to Asher... so I wanted to see just what does he listen to anyway? and there you go. Final Fantasy music and Sky Explosions.

You have to understand... this is also sociological research for me. I have no understandings of your culture.

Comment

A ton of my friends have many hundreds of hours in TF2.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If anyone likes the Family Feud or Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader, Steam has some great, affordable games based on them that I have spent hours on. (There is even a Battle of the Sexes version of Family Feud on Steam that asks questions that will get you laid if you have any game at all and are playing with a girl)

I CANT RESIST AN EXAMPLE QUESTION

"WHAT IS YOUR MOST PASSIONATE MOMENT"

--They'd NEVER ASK THAT ON THE SHOW! Because everyone would say DOING IT ON THE BEACH.

But it works GREAT WHEN IT'S JUST YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE. Family Feud
                            Last edited by Wiglaf; September 22, 2010, 18:58. Reason: Added EXAMPLE

Comment

selfbiased
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

PS: It's not like that's the only band I listen to...
                                Rush and Dream Theater?

Comment

Working...
                                X