X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuberski and Berz?

Both of you have a birthday today?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Happy birthday to both of you!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

(\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Happy Birthday Tubers and Berz

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm sorry, dont trust everything in my profile - I made that years ago when I didn't know if it was safe to "publish" information (and I still dont know ) I'm a Pisces, the Fish - the sign of our Lord and Savior

But thx for the thought

HB Tuber

Comment

Thank guys. I was wondering about that Berz, I never had to share a birthday thread before.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Only one beer required Mr T
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                X