Live coverage: Tornados hit Dallas, southeastern Dallas County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live coverage: Tornados hit Dallas, southeastern Dallas County

I guess storms were stimulated by the hurricane in the Gulf meeting a dry line sweeping in from West Texas. Not the primary or secondary season for a tornado here.There were touch downs all around Dallas, then one came up a tollway.
    It's cleared off now and the sirens are off. That's a good thing.

A tornado touches down near the Trinity River in Dallas late Wednesday afternoon. The tornado reportedly caused heavy damage along Mockingbird Lane after moving into the Love Field area.
    This is still breaking news, so not a lot of information yet. The newscast is carrying ongoing reports and there appears to be quite a bit of damage in an industrial area.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

God is telling people to GTFO of Texas.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Meanwhile, market forces are telling them to get the **** into Texas.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

We had Hermine go right over my house, you didn't hear me complaining.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Where do you think this rain came from, sparky?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I know that, you didn't hear me complain about it though, did you?

ACK!

Comment

I'm just stating a fact. I was out on the porch, listening to the sirens and looking for it. Being an evidently smart tornado, it avoided me. I'm not complaining.

Comment

Good to hear that everyone is alright.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

i hate tornadoes
                  but they do get the adrenalin pumping

Comment

A lot of flooding. I live on the highest point in Dallas County, so no worries for me. Others, though...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      I'm just stating a fact. I was out on the porch, listening to the sirens and looking for it. Being an evidently smart tornado, it avoided me. I'm not complaining.
                      I thought you lived in Austin?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        A lot of flooding. I live on the highest point in Dallas County, so no worries for me.
                        Damn

Though, glad to hear that you have to wipe your damn texas ass by yourself instead of just sitting down
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

So who is to blame?
                          The gays? The liberals? The communists or the islamists?
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Illegal immigrants.

ACK!

Comment

You got it.

Comment

Working...
                              X