AAHZ is on a 2-week paid vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    2 weeks paid vacation is standard in any half way decent job.
    Oh how I LOLed when I read that *smug European*
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
      Oh how I LOLed when I read that *smug European*
      That's why your economies suck
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        That's why your economies suck
        Yeah, because your economy is doing so well China is anally raping you. You are probably enjoying that!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
          most relevant post of the thread
          Hey you know what... I've spent my entire adult life working, often two jobs, with going to school for several years. I have over a decade of combined working experience. I can chill and play video games all day for a while if I want to.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

A decade of combined work experience stacking shelves. The value of that kind of experience plateaus after about two hours
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
              A decade of combined work experience stacking shelves. The value of that kind of experience plateaus after about two hours
              I've never stacked shelves in my life, well except for when I was doing community service for the Library.

Regardless, in my most recent job, I managed over 100 union employees in a business that generated $45K in DAILY sales. Yes, I ran my entire shift and the entire day on the weekends. I was THE person to speak to whenever I was on and it's more than you think to manage a full-staff kitchen as well as several brands.

Before (and during) that, I was the de facto general manager of a fast food place and in charge of inventory, scheduling, etc.
              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; September 1, 2010, 19:01.

Comment

Don't sleep on stuff like this... I may come in one day, find out several employees called out, including one of the cooks... The steamer is down, as usual... the previous day's order of over $100K in product was late and came in in the morning and needs to be put up... oh and one of the refrigerators is acting up and I need to wrangle on the phone to get an emergency repair while having everything stuffed into another refrigerator... oh and the repairmen who are here to fix the steamer have to turn off the power to the entire kitchen line to make their repairs and we open in one hour with an open house and 800 lunch vouchers out there.

Jesus.

That's why I envy all those in the 'high-stakes' world of investment banking and finance.

Comment

Yeah, so you're a glorified burger flipper/washer upper?

Broken fridges? Oh the technical challenge!
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:38.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Do the central tenets of Buddhist philosophy advocate being a slob?
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:37.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:34.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

I preferred you when you were all wigger...
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                              slob is such an ugly "british" term, i prefer the word 'faineant' to describe my habits.
                              Sir Nigel

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:32.
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X