Wherever you go, don't take a computer.

Comment

Can't claim victory until you're dead.

SP
      I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
        i dont think you idiots understand.

Life tried to ruin AAHZ, and it failed. Now He has 2 weeks to rub in in Apolyton's face, or He can go and buy a plane ticket to Jamacia. or he can buy a ticket to Texas and beat up Slowwhand,. Life tried to destroy AAHZ and he survuved with money to burn. AAHZ lived a life that most of you would kill yourselves if you lived, and im here calling all of you a bunch of pansy ass no good weasel ass greedy snitch ass losers.

now what?

I'm not greedy. Some of the others may be.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Time on my hands, money in the bank, and I have no idea what im going to do lol.

Spend it being a limp dick on the internet. Repeat for 30 years. Enter your 60s with the realisation that you've wasted your life.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Who gets a vacation and posts on here about it? Is this a big deal? I mean, granted, I have never had a vacation in my working career... most of my previous employers simply didn't honor my accrued vacation time and it was always a struggle to get them to pay it out to me with my last paycheck. That is just because employers are dicks.

From my understanding though, vacation is pretty standard in the American workplace. Nothing unique enough to post about on Apolyton.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:15.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I said vacation is pretty standard in the American workplace. I believe Krill is from the British Isles... I'm not sure what they do over there. I think taking time out from work for tea every day must significantly pro-rate their annual vacation time. Krill clearly made daily sacrifices that likely caused him to be ostracized in British society to enable his vacation.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Who gets a vacation and posts on here about it? Is this a big deal? I mean, granted, I have never had a vacation in my working career... most of my previous employers simply didn't honor my accrued vacation time and it was always a struggle to get them to pay it out to me with my last paycheck. That is just because employers are dicks.

From my understanding though, vacation is pretty standard in the American workplace. Nothing unique enough to post about on Apolyton.
                  Look, for AAHZ this is a big deal. Sure retarded people have regularly made the same achievement, but that's the level he's comparing himself with, so we should respect that.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ever considered a one-way trip to Fallujah?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Besides, meh, I have enough Air Miles to fly anywhere on the planet and enough hotel reward points to stay somewhere for two weeks. A paid holiday anywhere on the planet anyone
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Question: Are we just ignoring these to be polite or something? Because it gets harder with every one of his posts.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

I must say though, I don't understand. Are the company paying you to go on holiday for 2 weeks? Well it's some respite for them I suppose
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

2 weeks paid vacation is standard in any half way decent job.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X