Watch out *****es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out *****es

I'm flying to Seattle today for a 3 week tour of the rockies.

Only problem? My flight has been delayed over an hour, so I will miss my connecting flight. And this is the seventh flight that I've been on that has been delayed from taking off or landing. Never, ever fly with me...

Stupid, incompentant engineers

US Airways, Continental, Delta
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:07.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Are you coming to Calgary at any point?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:08.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
          Only problem? My flight has been delayed over an hour, so I will miss my connecting flight. And this is the seventh flight that I've been on that has been delayed from taking off or landing. Never, ever fly with me...
          I take it you're flying from Heathrow...this always happens there.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Have you planned the trip, or are you winging it? Part of a tour?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

US Airways, Continental, Delta
              United is by far the worst.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Delta is pretty bad on the ground but their planes are pretty nice.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Asher, I'll be in Calgary this Sunday, if you want to meet up at a bar.

I'm part of a tour with Trek America, currently in Banff. You have some nice scenery, but retarded American visitors..."The Banff information centre is just that - a centre for Information"!
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I'll PM you my phone number.

Where are you staying?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

but retarded American visitors...
                      Americans have a genetic disorder that turns them retarded whenever they leave the borders of the USA, or in severe cases, the state in which they reside.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Just had lunch with Krill.

He's touring the Rockies as you're supposed to: camping everywhere for three weeks. None of that hotel ****.

Comment

I dont know, the fairmont at banff springs is hella nice.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Yes. Yes, it is.

Usually pricey with a waiting list, too.

Comment

Also, **** you for coming to town without telling me.

Comment

Working...
                              X