"I no longer want to live on this planet."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Umm... Southerners know all about that. That's what they did from 1865 to 1970 or so.
    Thank you, that thought had never crossed my mind. You have expressed a new and valuable idea that in no way formed the subtext of the post you quoted, thereby making a uniquely valuable contribution to this thread. Be proud.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
      Thank you, that thought had never crossed my mind. You have expressed a new and valuable idea that in no way formed the subtext of the post you quoted, thereby making a uniquely valuable contribution to this thread. Be proud.
      I didn't think Aspies were capable of sarcasm.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• We wipe our own asses too. Amazing, isn't it?
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Right, so 3000 innocents mean nothing to you? Are you honestly saying that you'd be making this argument if it were Christians who were responsible for 9-11? I think we both know the answer to that one.

These are people gribbler. People who lived and died, who had families, brothers sisters, sons, daughters, mothers, fathers. All gone, because of a religion that preaches death to the infidels. Death to those who worshipped the temple of the Great Satan, while they were going about their lives.

I wonder what Gribbler would think if it were someone he knew, whether he would brush it off as 'not having a sense of scale'. I daresay it wouldn't be the case.
          Oh and speaking of sympathy for the victims:

Comment

• Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”
            Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            And the man's a Christian? Right.

This is back in March of 2008, btw.
            It is. There is a magical quality of a city reverberating to the sound of multiple calls to prayer - especially at sunset.

I have had the pleasure of listening to it in Istanbul, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Marrakech, Fes, Casablanca - to name a few cities where time sort of stands still as you stop and listen to it...

Oh wait, it's the sound of the great satan to you lot...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Ben is siding with the terrorists

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Can someone explain the last two posts to me? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

According to Ben, since I admire the architecture and beauty of cathedrals, I am self-evidently not an atheist.
                I am an arch atheist, but whenever I am someplace new, I invariably make a bee-line for the nearest Cathedral, Mosque, etc, as they are almost without exception, things of great architectural beauty!
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  Christians aren't permitted to say anything flattering about other religions?
                  Certainly not, becasue if they do, Jesus will give them leprosy in their crotch.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                  X