"I no longer want to live on this planet."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    No, I joined the forum in February this year.
    So stop insulting someone you know nothing about.

Comment

• Did you guys drive Serb away?

I think this topic is just about dead. They're arguing of cheese for pity's sake.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        For the love of Pete, please stop quoting the stupid, prejudiced hypocrite.
        QFMFT. That or ban his ass so sane people don't have to suffer from his twisted view of the world.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• I don't understand why some common place stupidity makes you want to leave the planet when torture and rape and genocide goes on often.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• its the basis for torture, rape and genocide... same line of thinking but just in a more adequate environment.

US, all the information on the table + idiot = Obama is a muslim
            Sudan, war environemet +i.dot = torture, rape and genocide
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• In unrelated, but nevertheless still profoundly depressing America Is Hopeless news, the idiot daughter of former Alaska governor Quitty McQuitterpants will be competing in the next edition of that most direct assault on humanity, Dancing With The (extraordinarily loosely defined) Stars.

This, after the GOP in general, and Governor Dumb**** in particular, questioned Obama's fitness for office by calling him a celebrity.

Just because it has not been said enough: **** John McCain. **** him for unleashing this borderline personality disorder **** (<---rhymes with "hunt") with the intellectual firepower of a moldy box of hair upon the unsuspecting masses.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Google "Bailando por un Sueño" and stop complaining.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• **** (<---rhymes with "hunt")

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• In yet more troubling news, the planned Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, Tennessee, which has been mentioned intermittantly since the fake controversy over the NYC center started, and was just featured on The Daily Show this week, has just been the victim of arson! No suspects yet.

The people in this country have just gone completely bat**** crazy, haven't they?

CBS/AP) Updated at 9:25 p.m. ET

Federal officials are investigating a fire that started overnight at the site of a new Islamic center in a Nashville suburb.

Ben Goodwin of the Rutherford County Sheriff's Department confirmed to CBS Affiliate WTVF that the fire, which burned construction equipment at the future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, is being ruled as arson.

Special Agent Andy Anderson of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told CBS News that the fire destroyed one piece of construction equipment and damaged three others. Gas was poured over the equipment to start the fire, Anderson said.

The ATF, FBI and Rutherford County Sheriff's Office are conducting a joint investigation into the fire, Anderson said.

WTVF reports firefighters were alerted by a passerby who saw flames at the site. One large earth hauler was set on fire before the suspect or suspects left the scene.

The chair of the center's planning committee, Essim Fathy, said he drove to the site at around 5:30 a.m. Saturday morning after he was contacted by the sheriff's department.

"Our people and community are so worried of what else can happen," said Fathy. "They are so scared."

The fire was smoldering by the time Fathy and the center's imam, Ossama Bahloul, had arrived. Fathy was told that responders had smelled gasoline near the fire.

Fathy was later contacted by members of the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, who told him the incident was under investigation and to remain calm.

Digging had begun at the site, which was planned as a place of worship for the approximately 250 Muslim families in the Murfreesboro area, but no structure had been built yet, according to Saleh Sbenaty, a member of the planning committee and a professor of engineering technology at Middle Tennessee State University.

"This is a shock," said Sbenaty. "We've had small act of vandals. But this is going to be a crime and whoever did it, they should be punished to the full extent of the law."

The center had operated for years out of a small business suite. Planning members said the new building, which was being constructed next to a church, would help accommodate the area's growing Muslim community.

"We unfortunately did not experience hostilities for the 30 years we've been here and have only seen the hostility since approval of the site plan for the new center," said Sbenaty.

Opponents of a new Islamic center say they believe the mosque will be more than a place of prayer; they are afraid the 15-acre site that was once farmland will be turned into a terrorist training ground for Muslim militants bent on overthrowing the U.S. government.

"They are not a religion. They are a political, militaristic group,"
                    Bob Shelton, a 76-year-old retiree who lives in the area, told The Associated Press.

Shelton was among several hundred demonstrators who recently wore "Vote for Jesus" T-shirts and carried signs that said "No Sharia law for USA!," referring to the Islamic code of law.

Others took their opposition further, spray painting a sign announcing the "Future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro" and tearing it up.

Earlier this summer opponents criticized the planned mosque at hearings held by the Rutherford County Commission, as supporters held prayer vigils.

At one such prayer vigil, WTVF reported opponents speaking out against construction.

"No mosque in Murfreesboro. I don't want it. I don't want them here," Evy Summers said to WTVF. "Go start their own country overseas somewhere. This is a Christian country. It was based on Christianity."

© MMX, CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.

EDIT: So, nested text stuff like [ b ] doesn't work now? Good to know. Apparently, it only works if you use the whole quote tag [ quote ]; [ q ] is no good. Weird.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Great... who remembers the last time people went around burning down places of worship and people openly saying they don't want your kind around here? Thank you, Tennessee! Haven't changed one bit.

Nuke the South
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• That area is quite a bit different from Nashville.

And it's ONE TOWN in the middle of nowhere. SOME people haven't changed but a black guy can use the water fountains just like any other person.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• It's NOT one town! The Beniverse is growing faster than the universe!
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Stupid southerners. If you really want to get people in line, you can't just burn down their places of worship. You have to threaten them, or better yet their families, to get results. Either they move away to places that have changed since 1933 or they get pissed enough to fight back and you've proven they're militaristic thugs. It's win-win!
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              Stupid southerners. If you really want to get people in line, you can't just burn down their places of worship. You have to threaten them, or better yet their families, to get results. Either they move away to places that have changed since 1933 or they get pissed enough to fight back and you've proven they're militaristic thugs. It's win-win!
                              Umm... Southerners know all about that. That's what they did from 1865 to 1970 or so.

Comment

• "Battle not with monsters, lest you become a monster."
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X