• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I no longer want to live on this planet."

That about says it all, doesn't it?

America: A nation of retarded pussies.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

10% are truthers, and a separate 30% think Obama's a muslim. I take your point.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

All of this is so totally self-inflicted.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
          Moronically so.

Best and brightest baby.

To be fair it almost rivals the Bush/GOP insertion into the Schivo matter.
          Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe; August 20, 2010, 10:28.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
            Bull. People have been calling him a Muslim long before the trumped-up wedge-issue bull**** of Muslims building a community center in Manhattan.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Dan's intent was the wedge issue bull**** was an issue of his own making. Morevoer if he had the superior political instincts he so often is creditted with he wouldn't have weighed in on the issue with self evident blatherings.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

His policy towards israel hasn't helped either, Guy.

Comment

he is not a muslim! I thought his last name was Osama and middle Hussein... shouldn't it tell you something
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Hosni Mubarak
                    Barak Hussein Obama
                    Osama Bin Laden
                    Saddam Hussein

Who is the odd one out?
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      His policy towards israel hasn't helped either, Guy..
                      you mean the radical way he's replaced unquestioning support with slightly less unquestioning support?
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                        you mean the radical way he's replaced unquestioning support with slightly less unquestioning support?
                        It's a travesty that he doesn't back Isreal in everything it wants to do! That must mean he's a secret Mooslim!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Did I say I thought it was reasonable to assume he was muslim? Why don't you read my posts.

Comment

Saying his policy with respect to the Mid East hasn't helped is somewhat minimizing the crazy.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              It's a travesty that he doesn't back Isreal in everything it wants to do! That must mean he's a secret Mooslim!
                              I think Israel has to create a "buldozer driving through Gaza" test for future US presidential candidates to determine their commitment to the peaceful resolution of the conflict... dependable on how he drives we will see if he has unquestioning support or slightly less unquestioning support

Comment

Working...
                              X