What do you like about poly 3.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like about poly 3.0?

I like the new Apolyton logo and think it looks better then the old one.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I'm OK with it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No one likes people like you. :wiglaf:
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Everything

Comment

I like that the default forums skin is so hideous that any potential new member half in his right mind would rather go to WePlayCiv
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm OK with that, too. If they don't have enough brains to read and explore, I don't want to hear them talking out of their ass. Kind of like DaShi does now.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              I'm OK with that, too. If they don't have enough brains to read and explore, I don't want to hear them talking out of their ass. Kind of like DaShi does now.
              Actually send them to CFC. That's where most of the people who can't read and string sentences together are.

Edit by Robert Plomp: Please don't speak ill of other civ fansites.
              Last edited by Robert; August 20, 2010, 03:21.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:05.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

oh hey it's that panda dude

Comment

I like the newfound tolerance of dickgirls.

SP
                    I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                      Actually send them to CFC. That's where most of the people who can't read and string sentences together are.
                      You make a very valid point. Feed them to Lefty.

Originally posted by Fve Crathva View Post
                      I like the newfound tolerance of dickgirls.

SP
                      They knew that you were uncomfortable before and decided to be equal opportunity freak supporters.

Comment

The new logo looks strange. Civ is about going through history, not some super modern thing. The forum is quicker... so that's good. Looks ugly though.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          They knew that you were uncomfortable before and decided to be equal opportunity freak supporters.
                          It's this kind of bigotry that makes me feel uncomfortable here.

SP
                          I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

I love the Orange. Thank our Dutch Overlords.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Fve Crathva View Post
                              It's this kind of bigotry that makes me feel uncomfortable here.

SP
                              Why are you still here then? Why aren't you at the midget toe sucker forum or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X