David and Alina then.
    No.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Kirill and Nina
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Kirill and Nina

Give me a second while I update the table and switch to single-name mode.
        Okay, fire away, but Ben cannot go first.

Comment

• Boris and Andromeda
          "

Comment

• Damn, no Boris?! Rocky & Bullwinkle lied!
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Nina Vorobey
              Quendelie axan!

Comment

• Kirill and Nina
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You're not following instructions.

Vladislav and/or Valentina

Comment

• You're not following instructions.
                    I can't post twice in a row.

Sir Og made a guess, so I can guess again.

Comment

• That's not what I meant. You really need to separate the singular and the plural you in English you(?) know, get on it. It's been 500 years already with this pronominal chaos.

I meant I thought onodera was accepting individual guesses. There should be no need to follow the format of one male, one female name anymore.

I realize I was doing the same thing as you guys, but I'm a conformist person.

Comment

• Well I knew onodera would see sense eventually. Maybe the break gave him the chance to see things straight....

Comment

• Oh, ok. Kirill!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                            That's not what I meant. You really need to separate the singular and the plural you in English you(?) know, get on it. It's been 500 years already with this pronominal chaos.

I meant I thought onodera was accepting individual guesses. There should be no need to follow the format of one male, one female name anymore.

I realize I was doing the same thing as you guys, but I'm a conformist person.
                            I view my guess as one individual guess for females and one for males

If this is not in line with the new rules just count the feminine name. Vorobey was a joke any way.
                            Quendelie axan!

Comment

• Nina, Valentina updated; other names are not there.

Comment

Working...
                              X