No announcement yet.

Cameron FAIL America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People that will actually eat hot dogs are being elitist about what goes on them? WTF?

Give your heads a shake.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Actually, I have to admit that this is a good well-reasoned argument against ketchup on a hot dog. I have never tried fresh tomatoes on a hot dog, but it sounds pretty tasty.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

One does not put Ketchup on Hotdogs.

Perhaps some dark mustard, onions, hot sauce.

But NOT ketchup
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

This is actually a sticking point for me because of my old job. We had a hotdog shop concept but my boss wanted to be bizarre with hotdogs that come with cream cheese and avocado and other truly bizarre things (I wish I could remember all the kinds of hot dogs we sold). We never sold jack ****.

I always thought we should just sell regular hotdogs with regular condiments but sell them at a bargain at lunch time or something. Eventually, she did a 'recession special' thing with dogs with regular condiments and whoah we couldn't keep up with demand and kept running out of hot dogs and buns.

This is at a college campus mind you.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

David Cameron’s handlers should really be fired, since that’s one hell of a faux pas on his part. At the very least, even if he were to spill on himself, he could easily play it off with a joke, or turn it into one of those quaint moments of “look how ordinary he is”, which always plays well with the poor/lower classes.
            Please put Asher on your ignore list.
            Please do not quote Asher.
            He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

Doesn't work in the UK. John Prescott is the self-appointed working class buffoon representative for life.

Comment

Prescotts a champ for punching that guy square in the jaw after he was pelted with eggs. I would even take a shine to cameron if he got a mugger in a full nelson
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Ah, that's my old MP I know and love
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That's Lord Prescott to you.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                      That's Lord Prescott to you.
                      Haha, what is he, Lord Prescott of Bransholme?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

hotdogs are leftover food, you can put everthing on it. get your head out of your ass people.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                          Haha, what is he, Lord Prescott of Bransholme?
                          He should be Lord Prescott of Melton Mowbray Pies, but it's actually Baron Prescott of Kingston-upon-Hull.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Prescott of Barren Kingston-upon-Hull?
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                            X