No announcement yet.

Cameron FAIL America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why wouldnt you have fried onion on your burger or hotdog? This attitude baffles me, and flies in the face of all our southern street fast food
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Burgers ok, but I prefer raw onion on them.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Onion on a hot dog? Who does that? Maybe with chili dogs but a regular hot dog with mustard and onion?

Imran, is that what people in Jersey eat or people in Atlanta?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I love onions on a hot dog. **** you, Alby.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Its a staple. I grew up on hotdogs, fried onions and ketchup from chelmsford market. It truly was the highlight of the shopping trip.

If you want to stick your head in the sand and deny a culture as economically potent as your strongest state, which would also bury you in culture, then so be it.

I dont doubt America, or Philly for that matter, has a lot to offer the world. But take your blinkers off for a minute and look at the bigger picture

Fwiw I could kill for a philly cheesesteak, that looks right up my gastronomical alley.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
              I like my hot dog with ketchup. Mustard is not an essential condiment for hot dogs.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                I love onions on a hot dog. **** you, Alby.
                You also love hairy men's asses
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
                  Mayo on your hotdog? WTF, seriously? fried onions and ketchup all the way, every day.

I can understand have your Frieten met mayo. Imo the only burger that works with mayo is a chicken burger
                  Mayo is great on a hotdog. Around here everyone uses thinned mayo which is just mayo mixed with a bit of fresh lemon juice.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

For the first time this year, the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council also polled ballparks on which condiments are most popular. While Miller Park dispenses 1,300 gallons of its "secret stadium sauce" a year, it is ketchup and mustard that top the overall poll in a landslide. For example, Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Indians, dolls out 2,202 gallons of Heinz ketchup and 1,234 gallons of Berman's Brown mustard a year.
                    The people want ketchup

Comment

musturd, relish, onion, celery salt

saurkraut if you have it

ketchup is disgusting
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        You also love hairy men's asses
                        Hairy? No.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Gotta keep it trim fellas. I suspect this is both a hetero and homo necessity

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Onion on a hot dog? Who does that?
                            Most normal people enjoy onions on a hot dog. They may just go with mustard if they don't want too much mess (ie, anything that may tumble from the dog).
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Onions on a hot dog are tasty. But don't forget the ketchup.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Chilli, onions, mustard and a smattering of saurkraut
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X