Cameron FAIL America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron FAIL America

The PM may have blown his chances with the American public by ordering a plain hot dog. Which other foods demand condimentation?

A plain hot-dog! In New York?

What a ****.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Should have had the works.
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
      Should have had the works.
      Trust me, if you're wearing a suit that's a bad idea.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Do we want a PM who'd rather have a plain hot-dog than risk spilling something on his suit?

No. We do not. I'd rather there was a picture of him as a grinning buffoon with sauces slathered all over him happy that he'd had a great feed.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

How could Cam turn down the condiements when they were cleary the most healthy part of the meal. Its almost like that other tory fella feeding his kids BSE burgers just to prove it was all cool.

I also take exception to this article. Im not convinced by the guardians insistence on garlic mayo AND chilli sauce. The link doesnt even have the excuse of being foreign.
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I assumed that was a grauniad error and they meant "or" instead of "and".

No-one would have both.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
              I assumed that was a grauniad error and they meant "or" instead of "and".

No-one over 16 would have both.
              Fixed

[edit:]

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I like my hot dog with ketchup. Mustard is not an essential condiment for hot dogs.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Mustard

Ketchup

Cheddar, Bacon AND Mustard
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                    I like my hot dog with ketchup. Mustard is not an essential condiment for hot dogs.
                    I always knew you were unAmerican.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Is there a difference in yank speak between a frankfurter and a hot dog?
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        I always knew you were unAmerican.
                        ARE YOU WE GOING TO HAVE THIS SAME DEBATE AGAIN, IMRAN?

You nasty weirdo putting mayo on your hot dogs! KETCHUP IS THE CONDIMENT FOR HOT DOGS!

On a tour of New York with Mayor Bloomberg the Prime Minister asked a street vendor for a plain hot dog. No mustard, no onions, nada.
                        I'm puzzled by this onion crap... who puts onions on a hot dog?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Who puts onions on a hot dog?!! What planet did you come from?!!
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Mayo on your hotdog? WTF, seriously? fried onions and ketchup all the way, every day.

I can understand have your Frieten met mayo. Imo the only burger that works with mayo is a chicken burger
                            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Fried onion with lincolnshire or cumberlands, but not franks.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X