Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a break between the Ask Asher threads

They're too intellectually demanding.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Excellent news comrades: they tessellated the cheese on my subway today!

Comment

cool
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Waiting for Ben to come and change the topic in 3-2-1
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Change the topic from what?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There should be an Ask Slowwhand thread.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

There certainly should be. Then people could ignore good advice in one thread.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

We could just use this one.

.30-06 or .308?

Comment

Personally, I would choose .308 or maybe .243.

Comment

What about .260?

Comment

I never heard of it.

Comment

Personally, this thread is better as an ask slowwy thread.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'll be tied up all afternoon (not like THAT!), so if anyone actually posts an Opinion Wanted, I'll deal with it later.

Comment

Working...
                              X