Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Filipinos like white guys so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    I could be wrong but Chinese always struck me as a generally extremely racist people. It may be a completely wrong assumption and stereotype but I can't see Chinese sexing it up with Indians and Africans.
    Possible. But I don't thik racism can really ever be strong enough to prevent soldiers from ****ing around. Nazi soldiers where under strict orders not to do it with attractive Ukranian and Russian untermensch. They did it a whole lot. I really doubt the Chinese are more racist than Nazis.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
      Possible. But I don't thik racism can really ever be strong enough to prevent soldiers from ****ing around. Nazi soldiers where under strict orders not to do it with attractive Ukranian and Russian untermensch. They did it a whole lot. I really doubt the Chinese are more racist than Nazis.
      I don't know Chinese seem pretty damn racist, especially towards Black people.

· Diplomat's son among victims at nightclub · Deep bias combines with crackdown on drugs

At least 20 black men, including students, tourists and the son of a Caribbean diplomat, were arrested in a popular nightclub district of Beijing on Friday, several of the group being severely beaten on suspicion of dealing drugs, witnesses said.
      African expatriates in Beijing and witnesses claim the episode revealed a pervasive prejudice toward dark-skinned foreigners in China.

According to five bystanders, teams of police, dressed in black jumpsuits and reportedly wielding batons and taser guns, cordoned off a street in the popular Sanlitun nightclub district at around midnight and rounded up almost all the black men there. Many of the men were beaten.
      Obviously there are very few Blacks in China (or any other group besides Chinese for that matter), so take that as you may. Who knows what would happen if they control millions of people of other ethnic groups.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• More:

Contestant on Shanghai TV talent show draws barrage of internet abuse because of her skin colour

"Ugh. Yellow people and black people mixed together is very gross," was one representative post. And Lou's critics are incensed not only by her colour but also because she is apparently the product of an extramarital relationship. Another blogger wrote: "Numb! This ***** still has the audacity to appear on television! I don't know what to say! One cannot be shameless to this kind of level!"
        "There are two factors at work here," wrote Raymond Zhou. "Lou Jing is not a pure-blood Chinese and anyone who marries a foreigner is deemed a 'traitor' to his or her race. More relevant, Lou's father is black."
        One leading actress, Jiang Ziyi, who has an Israeli boyfriend, has routinely been accused of betrayal for consorting with a foreigner. A stark reminder of official racism came last year when Ding Hui, of mixed Chinese and African parentage, was barred from representing his country in the national volleyball team.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Who knows what would happen if they control millions of people of other ethnic groups.
          Who knows, indeed
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• DP
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Silly round eyed Western debil. What do you does a authoritarian harmonius society do with those that do not contribute to the whole? We reeducate them. And reeducate them again if they do not learn. Den we sell organs.

Comment

Caste system? How else can I keep my Cartmanesque delusions of a threatening Evil Chinese Empire alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                  Caste system?
                  Kaj?

Comment

Kaj?

Comment

• The Chinese would never stand to have people that look like this around destroying their superior Chinese stock!

That's the girl that the Chinese were freaking out about.

Comment

• You know what else I don't think you're considering, Heraclitus... I don't think Africans would take too kindly to be taken over by the Chinese. Africans have had a long history under colonial rule and the entire continent was very fierce about getting their independence. The best the Chinese could do is emulate the Soviets and try to manipulate African leaders. Actual conquest is not happening. The Africans are not going to let it happen nor probably the rest of the world.

Comment

• She seems ok looking. Slightly thick lips, but if she's not as flat as the average Chinese girls I'd hit that.

Comment

You know what else I don't think you're considering, Heraclitus... I don't think Africans would take too kindly to be taken over by the Chinese. Africans have had a long history under colonial rule and the entire continent was very fierce about getting their independence. The best the Chinese could do is emulate the Soviets and try to manipulate African leaders. Actual conquest is not happening. The Africans are not going to let it happen nor probably the rest of the world.
                            How the **** were the Africans "fierce" about getting independence?

They were the last colonies on the planet.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You know what else I don't think you're considering, Heraclitus... I don't think Africans would take too kindly to be taken over by the Chinese.
                              Why would what Africans want matter? I assumed we wanted to burn off exces men in a war?

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              The best the Chinese could do is emulate the Soviets and try to manipulate African leaders. Actual conquest is not happening. The Africans are not going to let it happen nor probably the rest of the world.
                              This is what they are already doing. All they need to do is allow the emigration of a hundred or two million Chinese into a few African countries. This wouldn't be colonialism, it would be... diversity? Yeah diversity! How dare those racist nativist Blacks try and stop foreign immigration.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                                How the **** were the Africans "fierce" about getting independence?

They were the last colonies on the planet.
                                He is confusing European weakness for African strength.

BTW This tread is a lolz fest for me. I love you Apolyton.

Comment

Working...
                                X