No announcement yet.

How did you meet whomever you're with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has one hell of a polo shirt collection.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I lacked a lighter in the summer of 1996 by the sea. She was sitting with her sister having a smoke.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Rah has a ferret fetish? He looks exactly like Ming?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          So you're still barred from going within 500 feet of any parks or schools?
          Well, that too, but what I meant was that I ain't paid ****.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It's hard for sex offenders to find quality employment.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              He has one hell of a polo shirt collection.
              That explains EVERYTHING.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                Um, what is impressive about you in the first place?
                I never figured that one out. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.
                And she wasn't doing the drugs I was doing back then.

It was funny because by the end of the reunion most of the people were convinced that I went to school with them. Once you learned the priests and nuns names, all the stories sounded the same
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                  X