Clear All

match.com
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      match.com is crap
      Fixed.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The lady and I have been married for nearly three years now, and we were dating for two years prior to that. And for a solid year prior to that, I got a significant string of quality tail, all thanks to match.com. You're apparently not doing it right.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It's the gay polos.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I did a trial... got nowhere. Interesting to be rejected by dozens of women a day...
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I know quite a few people who've found successful, long-term mates using those kinds of sites. Don't discount them.

They're mostly for more mature people, though.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I've also done some research and there are indications that match.com is a scam with fake profiles which try to contact members who have recently closed their accounts. Also, profiles remain up even if the member hasn't been active in months.

Comment

Even if this is true, there's TONS of people on match.com. It's not a scam, it's a real site.

Comment

Fake profiles...

From wiki:

In a 2005 lawsuit, Match.com was accused of paying people to send romantic emails and go on sham dates with customers who had made contact with the company to cancel their accounts. Match.com denied the practices [14] and the lawsuit was dropped.[15]
                    A class-action lawsuit filed in June 2009 accuses Match.com of matching customers with people who are non-paying customers or who are not customers at all. Match.com has said that the suit is without merit.[16] According to the complaint, filed in the United States District Court, Southern District of New York, by Sean McGinn, "Match misleads paying subscribers by charging them for the ability to write e-mails to members who can’t reply to their e-mails or even read them.

Comment

In a hostel.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

In the hotel bar downstairs.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          match.com
                          Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                            In the hotel bar downstairs.
                            I thought it was in an alleyway between Hooters and XX Comics store?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You're thinking of the sex video store, across the street from the Burger King

Comment

At a CG meet (after poaching her from Apolyton).
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X