No announcement yet.

How did you meet whomever you're with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easiest way to meet women is church by far. True even in D.C., though it will probably get you AIDS. Really if you cannot get laid on the Hill you aren't trying.

Comment

At a pinball arcade near campus, mid-70s. She was dating (and later married) a good friend of mine, and we, in turn, became good friends. Eventually, stuff happened, and they ended up divorced.

We've been married nearly 23 years now.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

OK so you had sex with your friend's wife

This is why women are intolerable for relationships, you cannot trust them to stay put unless American Idol is on.

Comment

That wasn't the "stuff" that happened. But thanks for assuming.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yo Kits, thanks for reminding me that I'm still single.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              That wasn't the "stuff" that happened. But thanks for assuming.
              Thanks for having sex with your friend's wife

Comment

Since when did Wiggy get any sense of morality?
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I met her in a club down in old Soho.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Go block traffic in pink briefs and save us the speech.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      Yo Kits, thanks for reminding me that I'm still single.
                      Albert already made me feel dumb. Not you too, please.

Tell the best story you have instead. If you're with them still is irrelevant. This should be a happy thread.

Comment

I'd seen her for a long time, from time-to-time. I didn't know who she was or what she did for a living. She could have been a librarian. Imagine my surprise when I learned that she was a dominatrix wannabe. One day she left and on her departure, left me tied up here.
                        I still harbor a small hope that she'll return soon and release me.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Unnecessary, Sloww.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Unnecessary to harbor hope, or for her to return? In either case, I beg to differ.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Unsurprisingly, we met online.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

To answer the OP: I haven't yet.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X