No announcement yet.

Philly says Boy Scouts have to accept gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought his head exploded a long time ago. Hence, his mental capability, or lack thereof.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      I thought his head exploded a long time ago. Hence, his mental capability, or lack thereof.
      This from the person chiding others for their unchristian-like behavior.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• I don't think someone who insults me all the time has any place to call me on the same behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          I don't think someone who insults me all the time has any place to call me on the same behavior.
          Look at it as constructive criticism as opposed to insults.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• I hope none of your kids are as retarded as you. If the retardation is genetic, then they're screwed.

Comment

• See thats not constructive. As a father you parse it this way:

"Your behavior shows a decided lack of maturity. If you want to end up like your mother please continue to behave in this manner"

Comment

• Nothing you've said to me has been constructive.

Comment

• Its only constructive when one is willing to learn from them.

All experiences have teachable moments.

Comment

• Attacking a person's self esteem and you acting like a ten year old bully is not constructive for anyone.

Comment

• Ten year old bullies are the ones that typically refer to their targets as ur "smart" and having impaired mental capabilities.

Constructive behaviour is showing the hypocrisy of those retorts.

Seriously I am trying to help. Don't follow the dark side.
                      Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe; June 18, 2010, 15:44.

Comment

• Your malicious and condescending behavior is getting tiresome. Time to put you on Ignore.

Comment

• Sigh. Another lost soul.

Comment

• This message is hidden because Ogie Oglethorpe is on your ignore list.

Comment

• I never liked that ignore feature... it seems like such a cheap cop out... if anybody's that ****ed up to be worthy of an ignore, moderators would probably handle them.

And besides, no one's forcing you to READ the post.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• No one is making you use the Ignore feature Al, so you can relax.

Comment

Working...
                                X