Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does indeed.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

I just retweeted you Asher, hope to spread the hate.
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
        Wait, Twitter allows you to troll the entire world? Jesus, why am I wasting time on here?
        It also permits viral trolls. A bunch of people re-tweeted my troll, the audience is only growing.

A couple of the NHL journalists retweeted it, some of them have many thousands of active followers too.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What's your twitter feed? I want to watch the hate fest.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I was even cognizant of the potential for a worldwide troll. Everyone's on twitter talking about the world cup right now, so the timing is perfect. Additionally, I used the phrase "ice hockey" instead of "hockey" to ensure the Europeans know exactly what I'm talking about.

Similarly, "girls" instead of "women's", because girls are even weaker.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Soon the world will love you as much as we do.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                What's your twitter feed? I want to watch the hate fest.
                The twitter feed only shows my tweets.

You can see some of the public replies here: http://twitter.com/#search?q=daveybobby

Comment

Well done.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                    I just tweeted a troll about soccer, comparing it to girl's ice hockey. Some Canadian NHL journalists have retweeted it now and I'm getting hate DMs.

Life is good.
                    I wasn't aware that hockey players (even girls) faked enough injuries for soccer to have a percentage as low as 1000%
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I wanted to make the number higher, but I didn't want to be a troll.

Comment

Twitter is fail-whaling. It's over capacity. I take full responsibility.

Comment

Take the time to read the OP, I think you'll find there are some well tailored trolls in it for you.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Are you referring to the Canada being worse at ice hockey reference?

It's not even a troll. Canada is demonstrably superior to the US in ice hockey in every way.

As for the other comments about other sports like soccer, field hockey, etc...it's not a troll because words cannot describe how little we care about your quaint, inferior little sports across the pond. You guys lack the agility, strength, and coordination for ice hockey so you kick a big fat ball around a massive ****ing field. It's a terrible game, and deep down you know it.

Comment

We've got both kinds

Comment

Canada is demonstrably superior to the US in ice hockey in every way.

When's the last time a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup?
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X