Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Pervert.
    Get your mind out of the gutter.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

BTW MikeH 1 - 0 Canadian self control.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

I reply in virtually every thread on this forum. You spent an inordinate amount of time on the OP which was not even READ by this Canadian.

I also never miss an opportunity to attack Australia, the USA, and the UK.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Exactly my point. Fish in a barrel.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Add this thread to the long list of British failures, right up there with the ****ing British Empire and beautiful people.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

British Failures.

1. Canada
              We've got both kinds

Comment

at least they don't just sound like slightly retarded Americans.

I'm upset that I didn't think of this perfect description of the Canadian accent. Well done.

It has less water and everyone know deserts are where ****ty people live.

This is completely true, Oerdin, and is why ****ty people like you live in the desert that is Southern California.

So Oerdin thinks I'm wrong, further supporting my argument.

QFT
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

What Canadian accent are you referring to?

The east coast Canadian/rural Canadian one? The one they make fun of in the movies?

Comment

All of them Asher, all of them. Especially whatever yours is.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

The Toronto accent is pretty bad. My ex moved there and has started talking like them. It's a massive turn-off.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Drake shows his wisdom once again. Always thought he was one of the smartest posters here. Proves Caligastia wrong too!
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post

The Toronto accent is pretty bad. My ex moved there and has started talking like them. It's a massive turn-off.
                          You mean Asher?
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                            That's not how it works. I don't pay any American tax.
                            pretty sure that's illegal, have fun if you ever switch your residency to a non****ty country (i.e. here)
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                              Compare Apolyton's Australia posters to Canadian ones.
                              Ben Kenobi.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

WIN! With that and Quebec, I could win comparing Canada to North Korea.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X