Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong again. He's a yank, born in Baltimore.

You are full of FAIL today.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Boiled eggs

Comment

Like that deflects from the centuries of Britain's abominable cooking. Try again.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So an American has no taste in wine because you think the British can't cook?

WTF? Are you actually drunk?
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Californians have great taste in wine and, no, the British can't cook.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              Californians have great taste in wine and, no, the British can't cook.

etc.
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I'm not sure I can take any comments about wine seriously from anyone who hasn't heard of Robert Parker.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

I didn't even read the OP because the premise is flawed.

Compare Apolyton's Australia posters to Canadian ones.

We win, hands down. This thread is misinformed and comes from someone from the old country.

It's well established that the only people left in Europe are the people too stupid to leave for the new world.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You're still ****tier than Uncle Sam, Asher.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I'm a dual citizen. I pick and choose from both countries where convenient.

As the heritage thread indicates, I'm probably more American than you are by bloodlines. Family lived there since the 1600s. Suck it.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

paying taxes to two countries
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

That's not how it works. I don't pay any American tax.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post

7. Deadly Wildlife

Australia has dozens of varieties of deadly snakes, spiders and great white sharks. Canada has a bunch of cute fluffy wuffy little polar bears. Aaah. Are you scared of a poor ikkle cuddly bear?
                            I would so like to see you go head-to-head with an ADULT polar bear.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Pervert.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Polar Bears >>>>> random insects and spiders and snakes of Australia.

All of the Australians I know work in the mountains outside Calgary for a year at a time on some cultural exchange program. They're ****ing pussies. They even wear coats in the fall!

Comment

Working...
                                X