Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean Asher?

I'm sure he also sounds like a slightly retarded American, after living in the T Dot for so long.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
      Ben Kenobi.
      He's a fake Canadian, as his politics show.

I'm sure he also sounds like a slightly retarded American, after living in the T Dot for so long.
      If anything, I've been told I sound like a Californian. More to do with my vocabulary which I've not been able to shake (dude/awesome).
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        pretty sure that's illegal
        No. You pay tax in the country you live and work in if you're a dual citizen.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

"Dude"

I think all Americans under 35 use that, not just the Californians.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
            He's a fake Canadian, as his politics show.

If anything, I've been told I sound like a Californian. More to do with my vocabulary which I've not been able to shake (dude/awesome).
            Californians also sound like slightly retarded Americans. So at least in spirit you sound Canadian.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Californians also sound like slightly retarded Americans.

QFT
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                "Dude"

I think all Americans under 35 use that, not just the Californians.
                Yes, but there's a limit to how often most people say it.

I grew up in California in the 1990s in my formative years.

Comment

Far as I know, my only "Canadian" pronunciation of a word is foul, which is two syllable word here. Even four years of little league mockery didn't fix that.

Rhymes with towel.

Comment

Canada just looks really, really bad because they are so close to America. If they were floating in some ocean somewhere they might be better... I for one will do whatever I can to see that happen. Can we dig a moat?
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                      Canada just looks really, really bad because they are so close to America. If they were floating in some ocean somewhere they might be better... I for one will do whatever I can to see that happen. Can we dig a moat?
                      You've effectively done that by positioning your ****tiest states on the border.

Comment

****tiest AKA most like Canada.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

I just tweeted a troll about soccer, comparing it to girl's ice hockey. Some Canadian NHL journalists have retweeted it now and I'm getting hate DMs.

Life is good.

Comment

I saw, I didn't respond. I have self control.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

The responses keep coming in.

I got a message from the Oilers beat writer for the Edmonton Journal telling me how he disagrees.

Some random American guy called me Ignorant.

Comment

Wait, Twitter allows you to troll the entire world? Jesus, why am I wasting time on here?
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X