No announcement yet.

You are in the middle of Summer heat, and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I don't want to start getting bricks thrown at my windows.

Comment

Sloww has heart issues. He wouldn't go to that much trouble.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Your car breaks down in the middle of unfriendly Fort Worth territorirty and NO friends or family available, only Apolyton acquaintances. Who do you call?
        Slowwy. But he's a friend, so does he count?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Slowwy

I mean he's right there... and I've been nice to him in the past, so
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
            No, but you were voted the most wanted person for an Apolyton meet-up by the attendees in London tonight.
            I have to admit my shock. It makes me feel good, but I'm surprised.

Also, I have to say, I don't think I'd be much of a brick thrower any more, as Jrabbit noted. I did some physical stuff this morning, and it finally clicked. The heart deal made a lasting impression.
            Last edited by SlowwHand; June 11, 2010, 00:05.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

dp
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                Well I don't want to start getting bricks thrown at my windows.
                Seriously, bricks? He's a Texan, not a bricklayer. He prefers guns for that sort of thing.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Sloww

We must not be the youth anymore, if we have found respect for our elders
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I'm fairly sure that this Slowwy appreciation thread came out of something I said in the pub last night. Dauphin seized the idea and insisted that it would make a good poll.

Comment

He's like a weebl, no matter how hard you knock him, he bounces back.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X