2010 World Cup Prediction Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 World Cup Prediction Competition

Just a quick heads-up for those folks who might not follow the Sports forum normally, but who may still be interested in the upcoming World Cup.

As is traditional for major tournaments, we're have a prediction competition to see who can best predict the outcomes of the matches and the new World Champions. It's a fun opportunity to see who knows the most about football, or is just good at making lucky guesses! Anyone can play, no knowledge of football whatsoever is required.

Visit the thread in the Sports forum to learn more and participate!
    Last edited by MikeH; June 9, 2010, 12:23.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

I edited your link so it's to the correct thread. I think we could probably guess the Euro 2008 results.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Whoops, too many open tabs

Comment

USA! USA! USA!
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hmm.

Who do I cheer for?

USA?
          England?
          Germany?

I think I'll cheer for the Dutch.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Alright, last warning folks: 16 hours until kick-off, if you still want to join and not miss any points, now is the time to do so! Of course, you can always join later but you'll miss out on some points that can be earned from the opening matches/groups.

Comment

Working...
            X