American job market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
    My memory might be fading but I thought it was generally bad form for moderators to throw out gratuitous ad Homs.
    If it was it never stopped any previous moderator.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post

Pwned.
      Ahh, the AAHZ style of debate. After getting your ass kicked you simply announce victory and hope no one notices how stupid you look.

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      This is the first year under Obama compared to the last year under Bush:

since January the results have been mixed but the trend line has remained positive with jobs being added. Drake, stop being such a tool.

March had +175,000 jobs

April had +290,000

And now May had + 490,000 jobs (but unfortunately mostly census jobs).

It's mixed but continues trending upwards as it has since Obama took office so stop being your normal retarded self and realize that Ben K is on your side so you're automatically wrong.
      Just remember, folks. Drake claims that's not an upwards trend.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ahh, the AAHZ style of debate. After getting your ass kicked you simply announce victory and hope no one notices how stupid you look.

I like it better when AAHZ does it. He gives it some charm.

Comment

Ahh, the AAHZ style of debate.
          Congratulations, you have now realized who Drake has always been emulating with his "debate" tactics. Your entire dialogue was pretty sad. Partisan politics = brain use forbidden.

What's funny is how people always try to tie presidents into how the economy is doing. Economies always go into recessions once in every 10 years or so. 2 years and you should be looking at a steady recovery again, no matter who's in charge.

Comment

Just remember, folks. Drake claims that's not an upwards trend.

I first laughed at your claim that there was a "pretty good" trend over the last six months. Then I laughed at your claim that there was any discernible trend over the last six months, when employment has been in the doldrums. After getting pwned on both points, you've had to fall back to claims of "positive" and "upward" trends over the past year and a half, but that's not what our argument was about.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that if you put me in charge, the economy will go to hell. Just saying.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I should also point out that the graph Oerdin has now hung his entire argument on doesn't even show four out of the past six months. This is probably because he's really, really stupid.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

What I love it is how everything after October 2008 is attributed to Bush.

Since Obama was elected, the picture is very different.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

What we need is another Al Gore to invent the interwebs
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I should also point out that the graph Oerdin has now hung his entire argument on doesn't even show four out of the past six months. This is probably because he's really, really stupid.
                      I stated that in the very first post I listed it in, moron. That's why I went and gave the supplimental jobs data and I even explained the graph only went Jan and thus I am given additional jobs data. Jesus Christ, it's like you have a learning disability which would actually explain why you are the way you are. Slow witted.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Are you really too stupid to find Steve Benen's most recent graph?
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The thing that makes pwning Oerdin so much fun is that I know all the left-wing sources he gets his opinions from better than he does.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The thing that makes pwning Oerdin so much fun is that I know all the left-wing sources he gets his opinions from better than he does.
                            Why bother? The points are totally predictable and likely discreditted within minutes. The fact that Oerdin finds them interesting and valid is simply evidence of the innacuracy.

You would be better served having one of your other DL's pose a counter arguement, as your Oedrin DL is too stereotypically wrong. It needs to be kept fresh.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Oerdin isn't one of my DLs. I could never manage to be so consistently wrong over a such a long time frame; I would've slipped up and posted something intelligent by now.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X