Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't the gov't legislate what people buy with food stamps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuci has never been smart enough to figure out how dumb he is.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• My analysis of this thread is that people either can grasp abstract concepts or can't grasp abstract concepts and there is very little middle ground. If you can't grasp abstract concepts, then you will generally think that people who can are just being stupid.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
        Let me just say, there's a million ways that an addict can get around 'liquidity-constraints'... and they do it all the time. Come to North Philly, Kuci. I'll let you stay with me. It'll be an experience.
        I'm going to take that one as a no.

Comment

• I need data to show what is ****ing obvious to everyone on planet Earth not raised in Jewvile, North Virginia?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            What I JUST EXPLAINED is that by definition, what they think is valuable to them IS what is valuable to them. It's impossible to think you know and not know in this instance.

Whether they are wisely assigning value to things is a completely separate point.
            That's ridiculous. So if everyone invests in the wrong thing because they think it's the right thing then they know what's valuable? Why do I even bother with you?

Comment

• For the record, the correct response in the absence of that piece of data would be arguing that a large part of the population of addicts is not actually liquidity-constrained and/or have a substantial amount of slack in their budgets, which is somewhat plausible.

Comment

• Well let's start off with working odd jobs... then borrowing from friends and family... then pawning possessions... then pawning possessions of friends and family... then pawning possessions of strangers... then sucking someone's dick for money/drugs...
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I need data to show what is ****ing obvious to everyone on planet Earth not raised in Jewvile, North Virginia?
                  There is no jewville here. AFAIK the percent of residents who are Jewish in NoVA is not significantly different from the national average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                    For the record, the correct response in the absence of that piece of data would be arguing that a large part of the population of addicts is not actually liquidity-constrained and/or have a substantial amount of slack in their budgets, which is somewhat plausible.

WOW. Kidicious, do you see this? How can someone sound so smart but be so mind-numbingly retarded? slack in their budgets, which is somewhat plausible

Comment

• That is not a particularly well-reasoned retort. Do you actually have anything to say that would demonstrate him incorrect?

Comment

I need data to show what is ****ing obvious to everyone on planet Earth not raised in Jewvile, North Virginia?
                        Do you actually want people to think you're a Nazi? And that you lack any real critical thinking ability?

Comment

• Also, if you really are trying to use Kidicious as an ally, you lost your battle long ago.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

Well let's start off with working odd jobs... then borrowing from friends and family... then pawning possessions... then pawning possessions of friends and family... then pawning possessions of strangers... then sucking someone's dick for money/drugs...
                              i.e. exactly what I said you should have said earlier

Comment

• Drug addicts aren't liquidity constrained?! That's the best yet. That tops anything Ned ever said.

Comment

Working...
                                X