This city is scary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This city is scary

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

not as scary as your post count hera

Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

ZOMFG dis provez it! hraclitus iz da DEVIL!
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Where is Ben to do an exorcism?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Also, are you really only 21? And is that cop in your profile you?

Comment

That was quite interesting. I used to play the original Sim City as
            a kid, with a little bit of later titles.

This is actually a feat of reverse engineering. This guy spent a lot
            of time experimenting to discover the algorithms behind the game.

Ultimately he did it... now he can go onwards to Sim City 4K

Comment

I have no idea what is going on in that video but I'm guessing the maker has assburgers.

Comment

most likely. Do you see his sketches? He really went all out on this. Please tell me he's an engineer or city planner or something? Or at least maybe some grad student doing a questionable project. if it's just a regular guy, that much work is loony.

Comment

The greatest joy I got out of Sim City was generating a bunch of disasters and watching the city burn, flood, and crumble.

Comment

Your avatar is really confusing me. I thought Ben said that for a second there.

Besides, Ben would be a fan of biblical disasters right... Sodom... with all the good good butt sex and raping angels.

Comment

No different than some of the feats we've seen here on Poly, like the BC spaceship landing.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I don't understand what you mean, Riesstiu?

Comment

Besides, Ben would be a fan of biblical disasters right... Sodom... with all the good good butt sex and raping angels.
                          You might want to put on your flame suit.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Why? I love you Ben... love you like Christ loved the children.

But not like how priests love children

Comment

It's not me you have to fear...

Comment

Working...
                              X