No announcement yet.

Baptists force rape victim to apologize to congregation for being pregnant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attraction toward human beings that still have to develop the most evident sexual marks (breast, pubic hairs, facial hairs...) transcends in someway the sexual inclination. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are concepts taken into consideration only regarding sex between adults humans (it seems the most people ignore the existance of bisexuals, however).

Religion -any religion- can be professed or simply declared, but it's not the same thing: someone who lives accordingly to his religion's philosophy is a member of such religious community; someone else that share only few views of the religion he says to follow but refuses most of the rules or dogmas, is simply a hypocrite.
    You can say "I'm Catholic" but if you do not attend to the functions, if you do not live by the Scriptures and do not behave like a Catholic should, you are simply a misguided fool, stuck into a conventional definition because you are a shallow character or more commonly someone who is not really interested in religion.

Anyway, even if the people involved in such crimes were effective members of a confession, they do not represent it by their mistakes. The failure of one is not the failure of the whole community. I still have a lot of reason to dislike monotheists, though :-D.
    The destination doesn't matter. What's important is the journey.

Comment

I recall reading somewhere (I think it was Perverted Justice) that most pedophiles are actually repulsed by secondary sex characteristics. They want their little boys to have sloping shoulders, high voices, no muscles and no hair except on top of their heads. Given that, it's kind of hard to think of them as homosexuals in the usual sense.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
        Christians are not better people then others.
        I didn't say they were better. They hold themselves to a higher standard for one. For another thing they are happier, and don't consume their thinking with such things. They behave better.

If you're blessed by God, you know that real christians don't do these things.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So when selecting a relegion you wanted one that was FOR enabling paedophilia and promoting homophobia, but AGAINST humiliating rape victims?

And you think this is a positive argument?
          I went for the Church that Christ established, not Henry VIII.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
          X