No announcement yet.

Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert, here is some good advice. Don't listen to Heraclitus. These are the type of men that women despise and loath and will fume about with their girlfriends.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
      Learn to like yourself and people will like you. That's it.

If the 'strategies' people were talking about were based around that idea, not lies, manipulation and denigrating women I wouldn't have a problem with them.
      People like themselves more if they aren't virigns against their wishes.

Also liking yourself is good. Everyman should strive for that, to inch closer to his ideals and values. BUT NOT IN ORDER FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Who said that was the only reason?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          Albert, here is some good advice. Don't listen to Heraclitus. These are the type of men that women despise and loath and will fume about with their girlfriends.
          If they do they are hypocrites since they keep coming back and proffes their love for me.

Albert don't go over to the dark side. Listen to truth and reason, don't let you delusions rule you. Seek the trutht and the truth shall set you free!
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Translation: Sell you soul for cheap & manipulative sex and then regret it later when you actually become a mature adult.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
              Who said that was the only reason?
              Its a fraking tautology.

You seek your values because they are your values. You don't need any other reason to go and try to live according to your values. Any additional reasons shouldn't convince you to try and follow your values "more" or "less" than you are already. Perhaps they are a reason to change some of your values but this only makes sense if some of your values are more important and you determine keeping all your values is selfcontradictory.

People linking you because of it is completly coincidental and should not be a factor in how you behave or think about your ultimate values.

Comment

• Lying before the relationship started won't help you in getting to B) either. Good quality relationships are built about being open with people and letting them get to know you. The real you, not some fake persona.

Honesty is super important.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Translation: Sell you soul for cheap & manipulative sex and then regret it later when you actually become a mature adult.
                  translation: Be a hypocrite so you can pat yourself on the back.

If there is a God Luther was right our offense of his digntiy must be infinite, we would need to pay in a sacrifice of infinite dignity to get our ****ed up brains saved.

Comment

• I thought we were talking about self-confidence?

JM, Imran
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                      Lying before the relationship started won't help you in getting to B) either. Good quality relationships are built about being open with people and letting them get to know you. The real you, not some fake persona.

JM
                      Truth. And Albert wants a relationship. Once you lie about something like sex, the person you are courting is going to wonder what else you are lying about (or whether anything you've said to her is truthful). Either case doesn't bode well for a committed relationship, as trust is paramount.

Comment

• Relationships based on honesty, trust and respect are better than ones that aren't. Simple fact. It's in your best interests to get in a good relationship rather than a crappy one based on lies and manipulation. Nothing weird crazy or cultish about that.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                          Lying before the relationship started won't help you in getting to B) either. Good quality relationships are built about being open with people and letting them get to know you. The real you, not some fake persona.

JM

I agree opennes and honesty is important. But total honesty aka "I cannot tell a lie" is not a human trait.

Some white lies will make the relationship objectivley better of, JM this isn't hard to grasp. Please shift your argument to lying is a sin, or rather not lying is a value I and most people hold, so it makes some sense.

Comment

• And sex is its penultimate purpose. Romantic love is a chemical state designed to improve your odds of reproduction.

Now stop being such ****ing hypocrites.
                            For humans there's more to it than that, many millions of monogomous supportive gay and childless couples are the evidence.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Truth. And Albert wants a relationship. Once you lie about something like sex, the person you are courting is going to wonder what else you are lying about (or whether anything you've said to her is truthful). Either case doesn't bode well for a committed relationship, as trust is paramount.
                              Can I just ask why the other person would wonder what you lied about?
                              One can't really do this if one dosen't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                                I agree opennes and honesty is important. But total honesty aka "I cannot tell a lie" is not a human trait.
                                Thank you for your strawman. No one said you have to be perfect, but attempting to be honest is the basis for successful relationships - whether in friendship or love. People value honesty and will be mad if you lie to them. You can claim there are things like white lies, but equating white lies to lying about your sexual history is just daft.

Comment

Working...
                                X