• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    it's a terrible film.
    I didn't say it was a good movie.
    I just said it was awesome.

Why?

It got me laid on a date. The girl I was with liked the movie a lot.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
      I have been rejected by a number of virgins before, just so you all know... I was rejected by one recently and I'm pretty sure another recent one was as well though she didn't say it.
      Hmmm...
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post

Why?

You shouldn't brag about sleeping with a woman with horrible taste.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post

Why?

Did you break your foot off in her ass?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            You shouldn't brag about sleeping with a woman with horrible taste.
            in fairness all the women he sleeps with have horrible taste.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              Hmmm...
              What? Me being rejected by virgins isn't supposed to happen or something?
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Just hurts my theory.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I've even been rejected by 'born-again' virgins... not born-again Christians or anything. Just females that became celibate.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Well, that's not so surprising. Those *****es are crazy.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• His attitude (that he displays here) isn't one that I would suspect a virgin would like.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• What? Why? I have a bad attitude?

Comment

• The attitude towards women/sex/relationships/love displayed in this thread.
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• What? When I said...

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                            I think I should make it clear... I have no intentions of sleeping with any of these women. I just want a loving and fulfilling relationship.

I have a bad attitude?

Comment

• I don't think it should be any of her business whether you're a virgin or not... As Hera said, if she asks, then lie... in general, if she catches you displaying ANY weakness then you're out and must move on to the next girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                                What? When I said...

I have a bad attitude?
                                I don't mean you just want sex/etc, I mean the view where it seems like the girl doesn't really matter.

Meet someone, like her, try to spend more time with her, don't be really concerned about the 'dating'/'relationship'/'sex'/etc part.

I didn't necessarily mean bad attutide, I meant your attitude doesn't make them feel special and people (especially such girls) want to feel special.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X