Who Is Less Likely To Get Married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Actually, I doubt Poly would disagree with my statement that Imran is more charming than Asher.

I disagree. Asher is pretty cool. Imran is meh.
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• It may surprise many people, but one thing I've been repeatedly called IRL is 'charming' or 'personable'.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I note with some reluctance that charm is a trait many sociopaths have.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Ditto, and I can turn it on and off at will, but then I'm a sociopath so no big surprise.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
            I disagree. Asher is pretty cool. Imran is meh.
            I'm going to hurt you!

Though, I like Asher anways.

Also I hope that Ben moves to the Midtown section of Atlanta, if he moves South.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Imran is white-ish.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Well, culturally, undoubtably.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Would I be opening up a can of worms by positing that Pakistanis are Caucasian?
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The Indo-Iranians are the true Aryans and the master race which will one day rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X